Dirk and the Mavs

3 posters

Go down

Dirk and the Mavs Empty Dirk and the Mavs

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:17 am

Is it a joke ???  I just read where the Mavs signed Dirk for the 2020 playoffs?  How is this possible, I thought the date was long past to sign anyone to be on
the roster.  Did they never take him off the books?  Interesting or a Joke

If that is the case sign IT
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Dirk and the Mavs Empty Re: Dirk and the Mavs

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:27 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Is it a joke ???  I just read where the Mavs signed Dirk for the 2020 playoffs?  How is this possible, I thought the date was long past to sign anyone to be on
the roster.  Did they never take him off the books?  Interesting or a Joke

If that is the case sign IT

Rosalie,

What day was yesterday?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:44 am

who the heck knows??? One day runs into the next.........a lie i presume. Someone trying to make a little noise
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:44 am

who the heck knows??? One day runs into the next.........a lie i presume.  Someone trying to make a little noise
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 pm

Rosalie - Bob meant it was April Fool's Day.... I almost fell for an article saying there is an obscure rule that says if the season is canceled, then the team with the best record the prior month is named champion - which would have been the Lakers!!! I nearly exploded. Several years ago I fell for one that said Steve Nash was in trouble for putting grease in his hair, which he would then touch before shooting free throws to gain an advantage (like a baseball pithcher with pine tar on the underside of his cap). I have to admit, the people who write these are pretty clever, but they must not have much to do. Never believe any sports articles written April 1st....

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 pm

see what I mean, I thought it was still March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You got me Bob!!!!

Hey, last night I watched the Celtics beat the Bucks, hmmmm, I guess that was a repeat!!! Yes, I was at that game. Still fun to watch PP going nuts on the sidelines, high fiving everyone he could,. Got to bring that guy back in the fold Danny, get him to take a job. I know he wants yours but he is electric when he is at the Garden!

This is what happens when all you see are the walls and windows. I have only left the house to go to the hospital for blood tests and return home. Going on four weeks now. Am going nuts but if anyone is going to get this thing it will be me, I cannot fight infection off. Spent a whole summer in the hospital because of it four years ago. So, I am being really good. Sounds like my friend Bob is too. I can only watch so much on the news......I am saying prayers for all those wonderful nurses and doctors taking care of everyone. hope all is well with everyone
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down