Matty
Berlin-T
bigpygme
worcester
Sam
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Member News (An Ongoing Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member News (An Ongoing Thread)

Post by beat Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 pm

gyso wrote:Hannaford recalls ground beef due to possible salmonella contamination

SCARBOROUGH, Maine — The Hannaford grocery chain is recalling an undetermined amount of fresh ground beef products that may be contaminated with a strain of salmonella.

The various ground beef packages bear sell-by dates of Dec. 17, 2011, or earlier and were sold at Hannaford stores throughout Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont.

The most common manifestations of salmonellosis are diarrhea, abdominal cramps and fever within 12 to 72 hours. Additional symptoms may be chills, headache, nausea and vomiting that can last up to seven days. Individuals concerned about an illness should contact a health care provider.

I had two of these Salmon-burgers last night. The article says it could take 12-72 hours to strike? That means that it might "manifest itself" right about 1:00PM on Sunday?

Oh, the humanity!!!

Thank goodness I'm not sitting across from you!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Member News (An Ongoing Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member News (An Ongoing Thread)

Post by Sam Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Good luck, gyso.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 am

gyso,

Let's hope you got ahold of a good batch!

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:14 am

No symptoms yet, crossing my fingers!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 am

Well it appears that GYSO has survived the hamburg dilema.

And I have a small bit of new from the homefront.

My daughter pulled a 4.00 this semester at SUNY Potsdam ( And because her GPA is over 3.00 we save $300 bucks on our car insurance!! Smile

And not that it tops that but yesterday at her job at Best Buy she was rewarded with GEEK of the Month for November dispite only working limited hours.

And if that could be topped she now has a boyfriend. He seems like a pretty good (but quiet) kid whom also works at BB. So her world is doing pretty well right now!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:13 am

I woke up in Charlotte, NC this AM. Spending Christmas at daughter #2's home. Four of us flew out of Boston yesterday; me, my wife, my mom and daughter #4.

One of my son-in-laws is a Knick fan, it will be an interesting game tomorrow!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Howdy,
Happy to announce the opening of Red Lotus Wellness Center, 2030 W. S.R. 89A, Suite B6, Sedona, Az 86336. 928-282-1529

We offer custom blended/formulated herbal medicines for all conditions. In addition, we offer supplements, incense, candles, essential oils, metaphysical supplies, books in English and Spanish, Crystals, stones, psychic readings, and health consultations.

Our Grand Opening will be this Sunday, New Year's Day. We will host a Prayer for World Peace, a reading of Nichiren Shonin's New Year's Gosho, and hold a memorial service for my friend and brother, Robert Desantis, who passed away last week.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Big news for me. Being Boston born and Newton raised, after 16 years in the Berkshires (for what I thought was a three hour cruise, I mean three month hiatus) I'll be moving back to the Boston area in early September.

Just accepted a position with a 401k administration company in Needham.

Look out Boston sports scene, Bob C is back in town. (Funny I'm listening to Mack the Knife on the radio as I write)

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 am

Congratulations, bobc!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 am

So, bobc33,

How is the new job going? Have you found a new place to live? Have you and the two dogs settled in okay?

Inquiring minds want to know.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2