Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 pm

that Perk offensive rebound to Nate,was missing in game 7
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Watch Pierce and Graham, he was holding Pierce before that defensive three second, words were flying.
avatar
RosalieTCeltics

Posts : 13413
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

bobheckler wrote:clearly a premature ejaculation by them.

yup ya gotta be weary of those premature ejaculations, can ruin a entire evening if one is not carefull
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by jeb on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

ray cant throw it in the effin sea and YET again we take YET another bad team lightly
avatar
jeb

Posts : 6165
Join date : 2009-10-16
Age : 52

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Perk doesn't have to create his own shot or hit 3's,at doing the dirty work looks like he hasn't missed a beat
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:03 pm

I think Pierce wants to kick Graham's ass and is suddenly doing it
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Cow, just got home last night from new mexico, had been hiking out west in arizona (grand canyon) and parts of new mexico.. fell in love with the West.
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm

seems to me that Erden can have a lighting fast reflex after getting a rebound and passing it back out, or is it just me?
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Matty wrote:Cow, just got home last night from new mexico, had been hiking out west in arizona (grand canyon) and parts of new mexico.. fell in love with the West.

great,good for you.....been shoveling alot of snow
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:08 pm

THE TRUTH!
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by jeb on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm

damn cap
avatar
jeb

Posts : 6165
Join date : 2009-10-16
Age : 52

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Matty wrote:seems to me that Erden can have a lighting fast reflex after getting a rebound and passing it back out, or is it just me?

he has had moments he has surprised me with his quickness,has good hands and a nice lefty jump hook,he can contribute in the league,he had 11 boards recently
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Pumpsie Green on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Pierce with 17 first quarter points...pretty impressive. The Cavs outside shots are going to fall flat soon
avatar
Pumpsie Green

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

jeb wrote:damn cap


think he sent Graham a message?
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Luke!!!!
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:14 pm

that Pierce hes got some stuff!!
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Sam on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

That was a rebounding tutorial by Luke.
avatar
Sam
Admin

Posts : 22659
Join date : 2009-10-10

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
Matty wrote:Cow, just got home last night from new mexico, had been hiking out west in arizona (grand canyon) and parts of new mexico.. fell in love with the West.

great,good for you.....been shoveling alot of snow

we lost a day of hiking due to snow on Capitan Mountian (lincoln county {think billy the kid} area) after several hours of driving to get there. drove up 10 miles on a rough dirt road in the dark saterady night and heeded some advice we got locally about some problem bears and slept in the car instead of tents. then woke up early in the morning to several inches of snow with more coming.. the trail we wanted to do was just under 9 miles long and reportedly a difficult one to follow. in the snow we thought it could be too risky to do so turned around and took a back country tour of new mexico instead. the state is just beautiful, the company i was keeping, even more so Smile
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

hooter are you on FB?
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:that Pierce hes got some stuff!!

i think he could possibly accomplish a few things in this league
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Sam on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 pm

This defense is the essence of aggravating. A couple of possessions sgo, the Cavs had difficulty controlling the ball to call a timeout. There are defensive Celtics deflections all over the place. They're collapsing on drivers. Not a hint of a three-point opportunity.
avatar
Sam
Admin

Posts : 22659
Join date : 2009-10-10

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:hooter are you on FB?

yeah sort of, i have an account but seldom have used it, not even sure of my name on there
avatar
Matty

Posts : 4019
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Sam on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm

And Paul and Ray are getting a nice rest.
avatar
Sam
Admin

Posts : 22659
Join date : 2009-10-10

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by cowens/oldschool on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Matty wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:
Matty wrote:Cow, just got home last night from new mexico, had been hiking out west in arizona (grand canyon) and parts of new mexico.. fell in love with the West.

great,good for you.....been shoveling alot of snow

we lost a day of hiking due to snow on Capitan Mountian (lincoln county {think billy the kid} area) after several hours of driving to get there. drove up 10 miles on a rough dirt road in the dark saterady night and heeded some advice we got locally about some problem bears and slept in the car instead of tents. then woke up early in the morning to several inches of snow with more coming.. the trail we wanted to do was just under 9 miles long and reportedly a difficult one to follow. in the snow we thought it could be too risky to do so turned around and took a back country tour of new mexico instead. the state is just beautiful, the company i was keeping, even more so Smile


niiiicccee!!well I saw True Grit with my kid,loved it.....my dad took me in 69,so we had a blast,now he knows of John Wayne LOL
avatar
cowens/oldschool

Posts : 11238
Join date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Sam on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 pm

So immediately they screw up on transition defense.
avatar
Sam
Admin

Posts : 22659
Join date : 2009-10-10

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-on Thread: Cavs @ Celtics, 1/25/11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum