Game-On! Forum: Celtics @ Rockets

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game-On! Forum: Celtics @ Rockets

Post by Pumpsie Green on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:53 pm

bobc33 wrote:Pumpsie, last season I attended one Celtics game and it was at the end of the regular season against the Wizards, who only had one player on their roster I had ever heard of. The Celtics played so bad, and exhibited such little effort and spirit the home crowd was booing them in the first half, and continued booing them throughout the rest of the game. Tonights game reminds me of that game.

The reason some of us retain some optimism is last season the Cs came within a few minutes of being Champions, and I personally think this years roster is better than last year.

IMO last year was an anomaly Bob. I would be booing them right along with those guys if they didn't put out any effort. Thats the one thing I can't tolerate: no effort. Lose if you must, but at least go down trying.
As many Globe columnists have mentioned, this year is not like last year. Last year it was, in the east, essentially us and Cleveland as the elite teams. This year the Knicks are better, and the Heat are MUCH better. The second seed will exert a lot of effort if they want to make it to the east finals....and the Lakers are lurking for the winner. The advantage of being first seed this year is much greater, and we all saw the difference not having home court was last year vs the Lakers. Home court and we already have #18.
This is not our year, at least based on current performance; and there's not much time to change that. Probably not even ENOUGH time to change that.
Pumpsie Green

Back to top Go down

Re: Game-On! Forum: Celtics @ Rockets

Post by Sam on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:26 am

Consider the source, Bob.
Sam
Admin

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top