swedeinestonia
Sam
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM

Post by bigpygme Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 am

jeb65 wrote:D14

It will be fun all year to have sucha bright Laker fan's insight. Really it's invaluable to me to hear what the other side is thinking.

Mg as well. Adults can disagree and still talk. I think a lot of the hateful talk that goes around in politics is really hurting the country. I can remember growing up I had relatives that were dem and repub and they would disagree. Often. But they would talk AND listen and we need more of that.

Jeb

yes, i am really glad that babysky and MG are here ! It's terrific to get to hear something of the other side's point of view as a discussion, without troll-isms and baiting peppering the conversation. Just intelligent basketball talk - what a treat.

Game On tonight. i'll be at the computer watching streaming, so i am looking forward to the in-game insights from the Game On thread !

Michael in Denver
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 pm

So just how do I go about advertising here?

Rev. Mulcogi Seng M.Ed.
www.lotusinthesun.org

10% discount for all Sam's Celtic Forum members

pirat
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bigpygme Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

jeb65 wrote:D14

It will be fun all year to have sucha bright Laker fan's insight. Really it's invaluable to me to hear what the other side is thinking.

Mg as well. Adults can disagree and still talk. I think a lot of the hateful talk that goes around in politics is really hurting the country. I can remember growing up I had relatives that were dem and repub and they would disagree. Often. But they would talk AND listen and we need more of that.

Jeb

i agree entirely with Jeb's last note and the general sentiment i see here - it's a personal pleasure to have MG and BSH on this board. when it's time for it, we can disagree, with respect and sometimes with humor; another time it's just time for friendly roundball chat. i do love it all. so thanks lots for being here, you two.

Michael in Denver

Last edited by bigpygme on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forget things)
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2