Outside
Sam
tjmakz
steve3344
cowens/oldschool
20 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Lakers' Season after Starting 1-4  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Lakers' Season after Starting 1-4

Post by tjmakz Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:44 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:....so tj what does he have to look forward to?

1) Dwight can make $30m more in guaranteed money by re-signing with the Lakers.
2) Dwight can view himself as the leader of the Lakers when Kobe retires.
3) The endorsement opportunities for Dwight are as high in LA as they are in any part of the country.
4) No team that is viewed as a contender can offer Dwight a max contract.

I have yet to hear one person come up with a logical response/opinion for what team Dwight might re-sign with. It's easy to just say he won't re-sign with the Lakers, but most who say that don't have much of an understanding of the CBA and how NBA salary rules effect what teams players play for.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

The Lakers' Season after Starting 1-4  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Lakers' Season after Starting 1-4

Post by tjmakz Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:tj

I think Howard Sr just said that last comment because he wanted to diffuse any controversy his original comments may have started. Howard is with a 39 year old point, an injured breaking down Gasol, a ineffective nut job in MWP and a superstar calling him out in the media and a coach who abhors defense, can't teach it, doesn't know how to coach it and doesn't like to feed low post bigs on offense....other than that, hes got alot to look forward to on the floor going forward in the future, like developing Clark and Hill.

cow

Cow,

Most who know Dwight including his dad, Stan Van Gundy, Ryan Anderson, etc all have said they expect that Dwight will re-sign with the Lakers. If you didn't come across as such a Lakers hater and made an effort to be reasonable, your thoughts would be viewed with more respect.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 pm

tj

I've actually mellowed, last time Lakers played the Heat I was rooting for the Lakers, where is the hate or rage against the Lakers? my posts are respectable, everything were seeing from them, I saw from the first day when the thread started, when my eyes told me they had alot of problems which I noticed and were outlined. I don't think we have to go there again as I said before Lakers are a worthy foe. Maybe its you who are the one with the rage, the anger after the season didn't go the way you thought after all those expectations during the summer and you thinking Nash would straighten out the ship once he got back. I love Steve Nash, always have, I'm very respectable to the Lakers.

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

....I might have called MWP a thug and cheapshot artist, which he is, the player I really hate is Dwayne Wade.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Cow,

What team do you think Dwight will sign with next year?
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:37 pm

tj

I saw him hugging Bill Russell during all-star activities, hope Russell was selling him on our young core, I like our young pieces and would welcome a Howard for Rondo trade now or at end of season. If that happened I'd be thrilled, otherwise don't have a clue, just don't see Dwight wanting to be around this mess in LA. Two biggest factors keeping him away are Kobe and D'Antoni, plus how much longer is Kobe going to be Kobe, they already can't win now, and Kobe cannot carry the team with Dwight.....maybe Lakers make a great trade and get some dynamic young part? right now I don't see it.

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 pm

After the trade deadline ends this week, the Lakers can't trade Dwight.
This is irrelevant to the conversation of what team Dwight will sign with as a free agent this summer.

Dwight has been a big part of why LA has had a disappointing year. Yes, he has had injuries but he needs to look at himself first before he points his finger at anyone else. He has not given a great effort on defense this season.

Dwight also knows how much financial flexibility the Lakers have after next season. Even with Dwight they could make a max offer to Lebron or another free agent.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:13 am

Effort, hes the only guy who has given any defensoive effort. Besides not coming up with an offensive identity that could work for this team, D'Antoni has proven how little he cares or knows on coaching defense. I said a month ago or so when they had their pieces, except Nash that they have 4 capable defenders, 3 with all NBA defensive team pedigree and theres no excuse for them being this bad on defense.

So you think Howard will resign for another year with this lack of coaching and the hope of a great FA signing after next season? I don't see him wasting 2 years of his career ala Deron Williams, he'll want to be on a team with a better younger core and a coach that he can go to war with, not a coach like D'Antoni, who already limits the big mans game.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:Effort, hes the only guy who has given any defensoive effort. Besides not coming up with an offensive identity that could work for this team, D'Antoni has proven how little he cares or knows on coaching defense. I said a month ago or so when they had their pieces, except Nash that they have 4 capable defenders, 3 with all NBA defensive team pedigree and theres no excuse for them being this bad on defense.

So you think Howard will resign for another year with this lack of coaching and the hope of a great FA signing after next season? I don't see him wasting 2 years of his career ala Deron Williams, he'll want to be on a team with a better younger core and a coach that he can go to war with, not a coach like D'Antoni, who already limits the big mans game.

I think Dwight would be foolish to sign a 1 year contract.
He will sign a 5 year contract with the Lakers or a 4 year contract with another team.
What better, younger core is out there that has a coach that Dwight can go to war with?
New Orleans? Cleveland? Phoenix? Minnesota?
Losing puts a lot of strain on relationships.
Shaq and Kobe succeeded despite having differences.
The same can be true of Dwight and Kobe.
Who knows if he really means it, but Kobe said over the weekend that he is playing two more years max, maybe next year will be his last.
Then it will be Dwight's team.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Just want to say Kobe is on an unbelievable roll right now, hes on a tear and with this teams many problems, which have been documented, he is gonna have to carry them and right now hes doing it. Great drama of a great player doing everything humanly possible to keep his dream and team alive. After years and years of loathing him, the way hes carrying that team is pretty special. I also enjoyed the clips of seeing him shutdown Lebron in the 4th quarter of the all star game, unfortunately that game is so unbearable to watch, couldn't force myself to see it live.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:48 am

I guess they've now lost Gasol for the season. Is Las Vegas giving odds on a Celtics-Lakers Hospital Championship Final this year?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 pm

I think it's time for another much anticipated "Sam's Celt's Lakers Update".

The craters in the Lakers Road to the Championship (that's a joke) have been significantly smoothed out recently. The Lakers are 14-6 over their last 20 games to bring them to .500 for the season. They are 2 games behind Houston and 1 1/2 behind Utah. The Lakers could pass Utah over the next two weeks as Utah has to play at CHI, NYK, OKC, HOU and SA and has home games against DET, MEM, NYK.

Last night's win against the lowly Hornets was a bit of a gut check game. As he has done most of the season, Kobe willed the Lakers to a win last night. Being down by 25 points and possibly losing a game they had to win seemed to put the Lakers in desperation mode.

It's hard to describe how important Kobe has been just to get the Lakers to be a .500 team. I think if the season ended today, he should be 3rd in the MVP voting. Without his points, assists, defense and motivation, the Lakers could realistically be 10-15 games under .500. This will most likely the 11th time in the last 12 years that Kobe will finish in the top 5 in MVP Voting. At the end of games Kobe is almost always guarding the other teams best player. Kobe has also played the most minutes in the NBA this season.

Despite popular belief, Meeks and Jamison have had pretty good years for the Lakers.

Will the Lakers make it into the playoffs? There's a decent chance. Will they make any noise in the playoffs? That is not realistic. LA is 2-13 against the top 5 teams in the West. They will probably win a game or two in the playoffs but that's it.

I know I have been a D'Antoni backer, but I have a bit of a feeling that Phil might be back next year. If Dwight "hints" that he doesn't want to play for D'Antoni, then I think Phil's phone might ring. If you follow the Lakers as close as I do, you will see there are patterns that are developing. Phil is texting Dwight words of encouragement. Kurt Rambis has talked "theoretically" about Phil coming back. (Kurt's wife Linda and Jeanie Buss are best friends). Phil has also said to reporters that the Lakers problem is their system. (Not outright calling out D'Antoni but point made...)

8th place, watch out, the Lakers are gunning for you...

As a side note, if the Lakers make the playoffs, Cleveland will be very happy. Cleveland has Miami's 2013 1st round pick from the LeBron James "trade". In the Ramon Sessions trade to the Lakers last 3/15, they acquired the right to trade 1st round picks with the Lakers. So, if LA makes the playoffs as the worst playoff team, Cleveland would trade Miami's 29th/30th pick for the Lakers #15 pick. So Phoenix (who owns LA's 2013 1st round pick) will either get a lottery pick if the Lakers miss the playoffs or the 29th or 30th pick this summer.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:56 pm

tjmakz wrote:I think it's time for another much anticipated "Sam's Celt's Lakers Update".

The craters in the Lakers Road to the Championship (that's a joke) have been significantly smoothed out recently. The Lakers are 14-6 over their last 20 games to bring them to .500 for the season. They are 2 games behind Houston and 1 1/2 behind Utah. The Lakers could pass Utah over the next two weeks as Utah has to play at CHI, NYK, OKC, HOU and SA and has home games against DET, MEM, NYK.

Last night's win against the lowly Hornets was a bit of a gut check game. As he has done most of the season, Kobe willed the Lakers to a win last night. Being down by 25 points and possibly losing a game they had to win seemed to put the Lakers in desperation mode.

It's hard to describe how important Kobe has been just to get the Lakers to be a .500 team. I think if the season ended today, he should be 3rd in the MVP voting. Without his points, assists, defense and motivation, the Lakers could realistically be 10-15 games under .500. This will most likely the 11th time in the last 12 years that Kobe will finish in the top 5 in MVP Voting. At the end of games Kobe is almost always guarding the other teams best player. Kobe has also played the most minutes in the NBA this season.

Despite popular belief, Meeks and Jamison have had pretty good years for the Lakers.

Will the Lakers make it into the playoffs? There's a decent chance. Will they make any noise in the playoffs? That is not realistic. LA is 2-13 against the top 5 teams in the West. They will probably win a game or two in the playoffs but that's it.

I know I have been a D'Antoni backer, but I have a bit of a feeling that Phil might be back next year. If Dwight "hints" that he doesn't want to play for D'Antoni, then I think Phil's phone might ring. If you follow the Lakers as close as I do, you will see there are patterns that are developing. Phil is texting Dwight words of encouragement. Kurt Rambis has talked "theoretically" about Phil coming back. (Kurt's wife Linda and Jeanie Buss are best friends). Phil has also said to reporters that the Lakers problem is their system. (Not outright calling out D'Antoni but point made...)

8th place, watch out, the Lakers are gunning for you...

As a side note, if the Lakers make the playoffs, Cleveland will be very happy. Cleveland has Miami's 2013 1st round pick from the LeBron James "trade". In the Ramon Sessions trade to the Lakers last 3/15, they acquired the right to trade 1st round picks with the Lakers. So, if LA makes the playoffs as the worst playoff team, Cleveland would trade Miami's 29th/30th pick for the Lakers #15 pick. So Phoenix (who owns LA's 2013 1st round pick) will either get a lottery pick if the Lakers miss the playoffs or the 29th or 30th pick this summer.

TJ,

The Lakers have been playing VERY well lately. They are winning. So are the Rockets, but the Jazz are slipping. There is now, I believe, just one game difference. That's very good for the Lakers, but not as good as if it were the Rockets that were just 1 game up, since the last game of the season is vs Houston in LA. Still, slow but steady progress up the ranks for the Lake show. I'm now putting their chances of making the playoffs at 60-40. They are finding their game, and playing it consistently, while Utah is losing theirs. Kobe's elbow is a bit of an issue, primarily because it is his shooting elbow. He is, by far, the best at ignoring pain in the moment, but is his elbow producing any kind of limitations in movement? You would know this better than me, of course.

I saw somewhere that Phil was tutoring Howard. On one hand, D'Antoni has to say, at least publicly, "if he can help, then I welcome his input". On the other hand, he can (and should) say internally "I have a coaching staff and we can handle this. Now F off, Phil". At the risk of sounding monotonous, I think the Lakers front office is to blame here. They have got to pull their heads out of their asses and make a choice and stick with it. It's Brown, then it's D'Antoni (with a face slap to Phil in the process) and now they're letting Phil weasel his way back in? They should tell Phil "if we want to talk to you, or if we want you to talk to any member of the current Lakers' squad, we know where to find you". I'm sorry TJ, and I'm sure we're probably not going to agree here, but the Lakers front office is looking unstable and untrustworthy here. You're supposed to give votes of confidence to your people, or replace them. Here, they're just hedging their bets and letting D'Antoni flap in the breeze and that's bad for the team.

If D'Antoni is out after this year, then the only way any other coach would consider taking the job is if Phil Jackson is dead and cremated. I wouldn't even accept burial, in case Buss tries to pull a "Weekend at Bernie's" stunt with Phil.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Bob,

Based on how he played last night, Kobe's elbow seems ok.

We will have to disagree to some degree about the Lakers front office.
They have stuck by D'Antoni 100% since they hired him. They have also gone completely out of their way to tell everyone that Dwight would not be traded. Other GM's even said when they brought up Dwight's name during trade discussions, they basically got hung up on. I think backing D'Antoni and Dwight says a lot about the stability the Lakers are trying to promote. I don't think they are letting Phil weasel his way back in. Deep down they know if the choice is between Dwight or D'Antoni, Mike will have a one way ticket out of LA in a heartbeat. Would hiring Phil next season lesson the stability of the Lakers? LOL. They have had a remarkably turbulent and unstable season. Dwight's a big boy and so is Phil. The Lakers aren't going to try to intervene in the advice Phil gives Dwight. Even if D'Antoni stays the coach, if Phil can help Dwight be in a better place mentally and emotionally, how is that a bad thing for the Lakers?

I couldn't disagree more about your last point. If D'Antoni is fired and Phil is not hired, why wouldn't a Bickerstaff, Brian Shaw or Kurt Rambis or countless others want that job? If Bickerstaff or Shaw are making $500k per year as assistant coaches now and are all of a sudden guaranteed $5m over two years as coach of the Lakers, why wouldn't they take that job? Do you think SVG or JVG would not take that job for $6m or $8m in guaranteed money?
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

tjmakz wrote:Bob,

Based on how he played last night, Kobe's elbow seems ok.

We will have to disagree to some degree about the Lakers front office.
They have stuck by D'Antoni 100% since they hired him. They have also gone completely out of their way to tell everyone that Dwight would not be traded. Other GM's even said when they brought up Dwight's name during trade discussions, they basically got hung up on. I think backing D'Antoni and Dwight says a lot about the stability the Lakers are trying to promote. I don't think they are letting Phil weasel his way back in. Deep down they know if the choice is between Dwight or D'Antoni, Mike will have a one way ticket out of LA in a heartbeat. Would hiring Phil next season lesson the stability of the Lakers? LOL. They have had a remarkably turbulent and unstable season. Dwight's a big boy and so is Phil. The Lakers aren't going to try to intervene in the advice Phil gives Dwight. Even if D'Antoni stays the coach, if Phil can help Dwight be in a better place mentally and emotionally, how is that a bad thing for the Lakers?

I couldn't disagree more about your last point. If D'Antoni is fired and Phil is not hired, why wouldn't a Bickerstaff, Brian Shaw or Kurt Rambis or countless others want that job? If Bickerstaff or Shaw are making $500k per year as assistant coaches now and are all of a sudden guaranteed $5m over two years as coach of the Lakers, why wouldn't they take that job? Do you think SVG or JVG would not take that job for $6m or $8m in guaranteed money?

TJ,

For the money, of course they'd take the job. I'd take the job too, and so would you. Would you sign a 3 year contract, though, knowing there's a good chance you're going to be gone after one, like Brown was and D'Antoni might be? For the money, of course they'd sign the multi-year contract. If, however, you see your career hinging upon having a chance to show your stuff, which means at least one full year of breaking the roster into your system and then see if it takes root in year 2 and 3 as roster tweaks are made?

Brian Shaw coming back to LA? Wouldn't that qualify as groveling? Personally, I like Shaw and thought he was treated like shit after many years of faithful play and coaching by you-know-who. Bernie Bickerstaff would definitely take the job and, in my opinion, would deserve it. He has been a head coach before, he was an interim coach for the Lakers, he would see this as a natural elevation of his current position. He's a good coach and he has his own system/style of play already. Rambis is out of a job and wanted the LA job in the first place. SVG and JVG are out of a job. Would experienced, respected head coaches like SVG and JVG (I'm not a fan of SVG, but he is respected around the league) agree to the job if they believed, in their bones, that they might just be a rental?

How it's a bad thing for the Lakers is that it provides mixed messages and leadership. Who does Dwight listen to, Phil or Mike? Those two have very different views of how centers play the position. Can you imagine what people would be saying if Avery Johnson were to try to tutor Lopez or Williams without the express permission of PJ Carlesimo? If Phil brings anything to the table that could be construed as totally constructive it would be to be the Zen Master on how Dwight should deal with Kobe.

I don't think there was any hedging by the Lakers front office on retaining Dwight, either at the trade deadline nor after this season. They want him to stay, period. I don't believe I ever suggested otherwise.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 pm

I don't think the Phil/Dwight Avery/Lopez comparison is an accurate comparison. I think all players respect Phil for his wisdom and his success. That is not very true for Avery Johnson. Much of what Phil says to Dwight is probably about Kobe. Dwight has had a hard time accepting who Kobe is and Kobe has had a hard time accepting who Dwight is. Not a marriage made in heaven, but neither was Kobe and Shaq.

For someone like a Brian Shaw, I don't see why he wouldn't take the job. What's the worst case scenario after he collects his $5m or $6m? Go back to Indiana to be an Assistant Coach? Brian could implode as the Lakers head coach and still get hired by most teams as an Assistant.

Rambis didn't want to keep waiting for Phil to retire. So he took the job in Minnesota. When Phil retired, Kurt was still under contract with Minnesota.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 pm

The New Orleans Hornets, or, er, The Pelicans are the dumbest team in the NBA and, quite frankly, the dumbest team I have ever seen at any level. Ever.

Here is video, from last night, of Kobe Bryant fooling the entire Hornets squad AND THEIR COACHES, into defending the wrong basket.

Unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H8gdrILm47o

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tardust Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 pm

I kind of think the Lakers may even move up the the 7th seed. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Utah or Houston will falter, more than like it will be Utah.
It also wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers go on a pretty good run the next 8 or 9 games as their schedule isn't that difficult looking.

Looks like the Eastern Conference teams are already decided, just a matter of jostling for position.
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:13 pm

bobheckler wrote:The New Orleans Hornets, or, er, The Pelicans are the dumbest team in the NBA and, quite frankly, the dumbest team I have ever seen at any level. Ever.

Here is video, from last night, of Kobe Bryant fooling the entire Hornets squad AND THEIR COACHES, into defending the wrong basket.

Unbelievable.

I could see that play happening against a dad coaching his kids 6th and 7th grade team, but for it to happen to a pro team was remarkable.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:21 pm

tardust wrote:I kind of think the Lakers may even move up the the 7th seed. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Utah or Houston will falter, more than like it will be Utah.
It also wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers go on a pretty good run the next 8 or 9 games as their schedule isn't that difficult looking.

Looks like the Eastern Conference teams are already decided, just a matter of jostling for position.

Lakers won't catch Houston. Gortat just went down for maybe the rest of the year and Houston plays Phoenix - who won't be able to beat anybody anymore - three more times. Lakers play them once more. Plus Houston has played four fewer home games than road games to this point; Lakers have played 31 home and 31 road. And Houston leads them by two games to boot. Big advantage in the remaining schedule to the Rockets.

Lakers only chance to make the playoffs is if Utah continues to slide and with Al Jefferson spraining his ankle a week ago - he's missed their last three games and who knows how many more it will be - they are now ripe for the picking. If Big Al was healthy, Lakers would have virtually no chance overtaking the Jazz as they wouldn't have lost their last two against Cleveland and Milwaukee by a combined four points.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

tjmakz wrote:
bobheckler wrote:The New Orleans Hornets, or, er, The Pelicans are the dumbest team in the NBA and, quite frankly, the dumbest team I have ever seen at any level. Ever.

Unbelievable.

I could see that play happening against a dad coaching his kids 6th and 7th grade team, but for it to happen to a pro team was remarkable.

TJ,

I could see that happening if 5 dads played their 6th and 7th grade sons and told them "go stand down there under that basket".

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tardust Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 am

steve3344 wrote:
tardust wrote:I kind of think the Lakers may even move up the the 7th seed. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Utah or Houston will falter, more than like it will be Utah.

Lakers won't catch Houston. Gortat just went down for maybe the rest of the year and Houston plays Phoenix - who won't be able to beat anybody anymore - three more times. Lakers play them once more. Plus Houston has played four fewer home games than road games to this point; Lakers have played 31 home and 31 road. And Houston leads them by two games to boot. Big advantage in the remaining schedule to the Rockets.

Lakers only chance to make the playoffs is if Utah continues to slide and with Al Jefferson spraining his ankle a week ago - he's missed their last three games and who knows how many more it will be - they are now ripe for the picking. If Big Al was healthy, Lakers would have virtually no chance overtaking the Jazz as they wouldn't have lost their last two against Cleveland and Milwaukee by a combined four points.

Well they are tied with Utah in the loss column, 1 game back of Houston in the loss column, and even Golden State is only 2 ahead in the loss column. The rest of the month the Lakers schedule looks very doable for them. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the month they catch at least two of the 3 teams I mentioned. I am sure Lakers fans could care less about a injury to Al Jefferson with all the injuries they have had. Just trying to be realistic here. You won't find anyone around here or anywhere else that dislikes the Lakers or Kobe more than myself either.
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:04 am

tardust wrote:
steve3344 wrote:

Well they are tied with Utah in the loss column, 1 game back of Houston in the loss column, and even Golden State is only 2 ahead in the loss column. The rest of the month the Lakers schedule looks very doable for them. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the month they catch at least two of the 3 teams I mentioned. I am sure Lakers fans could care less about a injury to Al Jefferson with all the injuries they have had. Just trying to be realistic here. You won't find anyone around here or anywhere else that dislikes the Lakers or Kobe more than myself either.

Tardust,

I believe I could give you a run for your money on that one!!! (LOL)

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

tardust wrote:
steve3344 wrote:

Utah has a lot more problems then Big Al missing 3 games.
There is no excuse when you lose by 29 points against the Knicks without Carmelo and Amare.

It looks like the Lakers could pass a couple of teams.
Hopefully they will match up against Memphis if they make the playoffs.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 am

tj

Kobe was fockin unbelievable last game, 3 3's in the last 2 minutes with guys in his face and then those dunks to finish them.....don't know if I ever saw a performance like that, even from Michael or Larry.

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next