spring board party?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: spring board party?

Post by NYCelt on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Sounds great to me. Like most of us the further ahead I know the better. If a date can be found I'm up for whatever. We went to the HOF this past summer, I should post some pictures. It was enjoyable, but I don't know about area restaurants. Boston is always fun.

NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 pm

ROAD TRIP???

Well golly gee this may come as a shock but count me in.

I would suggest it being in Boston, maybe even the Sports Depot again on a night the Cs are playing. The HOF is a great place (and a much shorter ride for me) but the area can't compare with the City of Boston. As mentioned above March can be a bit tricky weather wise, April is a bit safer.

I watched a preseason game in Albany with Beat and Marcus, and last weekend visited Ros and her husband (turns out he is a distant cousin) for a game. Seeing many of you again, and meeting some of you for the first time will be a thrill.

bobc33

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 pm

sam wrote:Gee, Matty, I feel so sorry for you—you old codger.

Gyso, I'm glad you printed the correct name of the Maine team. I believe I recently called them the "Lobsters" in some thread. Since I'm posting from San Francisco, I guess they're out-of-sight, out-of-mind.

Cow, were you at the first party at the Sports Depot? That was in the BDC days, and quite a few people showed up—even Mike (remember him?).

Sam

Sure Sam I remember Mike, didn't he call himself MikeNP or something like that, I think he and worce had a history and knew each other somehow. Mike was ripping Docs coaching, we played the Hawks that night, he was complaining Doc wasn't letting Rondo do anything, he had some legit points. That year we had some offense, but defense was our calling card, that Bermuda Triangle defense was a sight to behold, KG played the best defense of any PF in the history of the game that year.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 pm

WELL GOLLY GEE BOB 33...WELL SHUT MY MOUTH...YOUR IN!!!!!

THIS COULD BE AN ALL NIGHTER!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top