Seems to me that all of the Celtics Problems are related to a lack of a good center..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seems to me that all of the Celtics Problems are related to a lack of a good center..

Post by international on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

The team is last in rebounds in the league,is not playing good defense,The offense is not flowing correctly and the frontcourt players are commiting a lot of fouls.All those problems have a common denominatior ,lack of an interior presence,a natural center who could play interior defense and be an intimidator.Due to the lack of that player,the team has to be playing double teams and that creat open shots and second chances in offensive rebounds.I think Danny Ainge needs to get that player at any cost.

international

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems to me that all of the Celtics Problems are related to a lack of a good center..

Post by sam on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Hang in there, International. One never knows what Danny will come up with. But, in the meantime, the players they have are just going to have to play better defense.

Sam

sam
Admin

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems to me that all of the Celtics Problems are related to a lack of a good center..

Post by cowens/oldschool on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 am

well we have a great PF playing center, if KG doesn't stop them they have no problem going over Bass or Sully down low, none whatsoever.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:05 am

Yes. I remember Posey, Powe and above all Perk the last time we won it all.
However it seems to me that part of the problem is that Rondo hardly ever stays in front of his man, letting him break to the basket thereby causing a lot of stress on the defense up front. But even if he improved on this, it wouldn't solve the rebounding problem.

Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by international on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 am

I cant understand the way Doc is dealing with the situation,He say...We are soft ,we are getting mauled in rebounds everynight.We are not physical,we are not putting bodies on anybody,But i wont make something,no trades,no new sistems.So what is his job,isnt to solve the teams problems?

international

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top