Looks like Duncan and Parker might be diggin into their wallets....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looks like Duncan and Parker might be diggin into their wallets....

Post by beat on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Check this out.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201212/embarrassing-photo-spurs-players-leaked-online

not the brightest thing to do these days.

beat

beat

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like Duncan and Parker might be diggin into their wallets....

Post by tjmakz on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm

beat,

I think this will be a much bigger problem for SA then being viewed as just one inapporpriate photograph being leaked. Stern vs. SAS Part 2...

tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm

i thought it was funny... not sure how something they did within the privacy of one of theeir own homes (im guessing) could become something The Stern Mafia can take action agaisnt. but im sure they will try to find a way.

Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

I thought it was amusing...although there is nothing funny about violence. A lot of symbolism here. If Stern fines them it would only add fuel to the fire.

I think a private conversation with the actors may be in order.

Dboss

dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Time is long overdue to ban toy guns. There wouldn't be so many senseless random acts of violent photos if toy guns were better controlled. Only government agents should be allowed to own toy guns.

worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by beat on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Remember the days of high school for us 60 ish crowd...... the Friday before the BIG football game against the fierce rivalry. I remember a big bonfire and the hanging of a dummy dressed as the other teams STAR Quarterback being held on a loon pole and buned over the fire........

Students were chanting, parents and faculty were there and had no issues...........it was 1970.

I have no recollection of the game the following day probably because I was at a cross country meet.

But my how times have changed. A pep rally at school now consists of nothing that would degrade the nother team.

So should anything happen to Parker and Duncan for this?
2012 is not 1970 by a long shot. Social media allows almost instant access to "stuff" cell with cameras are as common as people. A simple click, push a few icons and the photo can be seen around the world in seconds.

Wonder if the "dummy" in the photo that says Crawford can actually ref? Or on the front does it say Stern? Just wondering.

Talking too..... fine..... suspension....??? League has an image to uphold don't they? We haven't heard from Stern yet but I gotta believe something will happen?

beat

beat

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Two words or is it one> Over reaction.

I remember those pep rallies too. What a sanitized culture we've become. Id, ego, superego. Id's on the short end of the stock in the currently. Watch for id to bust out soon. It always does when suppressed.

worcester

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum