You know the Celtics are flirting with dissaster when.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know the Celtics are flirting with dissaster when.....

Post by international on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 am

You see Jason Collins as your starting center with numbers of 0 points and 0 rebounds but 5 fouls.And when you see Rondo letting mediocre point guards score easy against him.When you see the other team scoring their first 16 points all in the paint.When you see Demarcus Cousins having 10 assists.

international

Back to top Go down

Re: You know the Celtics are flirting with dissaster when.....

Post by 112288 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am

OUCH!

HOWEVER SAD BUT TRUE.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 am

A third or so of the way into the season and the team is not what was expected; at least not yet. We'll see, however. This is still a good looking collection of savvy veterans and promising youth with a skilled coach.

You can't contend every year, but I wouldn't rule this bunch out. If players on the team's present incarnation can get their roles figured out the ride will be smoother. I think they can make the playoffs this year too. If not, and should it be time to begin to rebuild in earnest, we're likely to see some exciting young players starting a fresh era of Celtics ball.

Either way, i think current management will try and keep things competitive and fun for the fans.

Flirting with disaster, maybe, but we're not done yet!

NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by tardust on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 am

I have definitely learned one thing about the C's since 2008. Never give up on them..Sometimes it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Memphis, Indiana, NY and Atlanta coming up. 2 road 2 home. These next few games could tell a lot about which direction the C's take.

tardust

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum