"your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm

apparently thats what KG said to 'melo.. which caused all the uproar.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225490/Anthony_Garnett_Settle_Beef_With_Phone_Call

oh and now, after a phone call everything is cool between them. (my guess is KG apologized and said she really tasted like Kellogs frosted flakes- Their Great!)

still i think 'melo's behavior is suspension worthy.. it ceritanly wooda got Rondo another vacation to Mexico

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by worcester on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:00 pm

KG really has a great sense of humor. Really.

worcester

Posts: 2481
Join date: 2009-10-31
Age: 67

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Do you really think KG called him???? I really doubt it. I think Melo is back peddling and playing kissy face with the league office

RosalieTCeltics

Posts: 6362
Join date: 2009-10-17
Age: 67

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Do you really think KG called him???? I really doubt it. I think Melo is back peddling and playing kissy face with the league office

that KG called 'melo? 'bout as much chance as KG giving Ray Allen a hug.

might melo have called KG? yeah.. likely trying to save his butt from a suspension..

which btw, why isnt anyoen sayign anything about that.. melo follows him to the locker room & then hangs out waiting for him at their bus- needing the cops to keep him quite. if there is no league investigation and some sort of reckoning then the league is totaly ****ed up. Danny ferry would have been calling Stern at 2 freakin a.m. had it happend vs his team.

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

heres 'melo's take on the situation

http://news.yahoo.com/anthony-wanted-talk-not-fight-garnett-194400485--spt.html

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by dboss on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 am

Melo's image is pretty flaky right now.

His thuggish behavior should be looked at by the league office

Dboss

dboss

Posts: 2627
Join date: 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by gyso on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 pm


_________________

gyso

Posts: 5352
Join date: 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by bobheckler on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Actually, this is Melo's wife, LaLa Vasquez Anthony. The article suggests that Melo is experiencing some marital problems and KG's comments came at an inappropriate moment. Count on KG to find just the right angle on getting into another player's head...

The real deal makes that cereal box woman look weak...


http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cereal-offender-knicks-star-spats-celtic-cheerios-comment-estranged-wife-article-1.1236078


bob


.




bobheckler

Posts: 15465
Join date: 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm

reds army has a second at the bus video, well second one i've seen, it has Melo at the buis screaming at and with KG..

screaming isn t exactly how a mature adult goes and discusses something to get it off his chest... i say 'melo is a liar and full of crap.


im also surpirsed that the leaague has yet to let anyone know if this is being investigated. ok, not surprised, disapointed is more like it.

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by bobheckler on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Matty wrote:reds army has a second at the bus video, well second one i've seen, it has Melo at the buis screaming at and with KG..

screaming isn t exactly how a mature adult goes and discusses something to get it off his chest... i say 'melo is a liar and full of crap.


im also surpirsed that the leaague has yet to let anyone know if this is being investigated. ok, not surprised, disapointed is more like it.


Do you think Danny Ainge is asking the league to look into this like the way that sissy (a term I'm using out of deference to Rosalie) Danny Ferry did with Rondo?


bob


.

bobheckler

Posts: 15465
Join date: 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Matty wrote:reds army has a second at the bus video, well second one i've seen, it has Melo at the buis screaming at and with KG..

screaming isn t exactly how a mature adult goes and discusses something to get it off his chest... i say 'melo is a liar and full of crap.


im also surpirsed that the leaague has yet to let anyone know if this is being investigated. ok, not surprised, disapointed is more like it.


Do you think Danny Ainge is asking the league to look into this like the way that sissy (a term I'm using out of deference to Rosalie) Danny Ferry did with Rondo?


bob


.

i dont think danny would- but i also think the league ought to have the testiculer fortitude, sense of intergrity and common sense to do so of their own inititive.

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by worcester on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Re Carmelo's wife: Oo La La

worcester

Posts: 2481
Join date: 2009-10-31
Age: 67

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by NYCelt on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:38 pm

KG has always been the king of trash talk, but this one must be some of his most creative work.

At least it explains why Anthony would go after a 7 foot tall guy. I just thought maybe Carmelo had a death wish.

NYCelt

Posts: 4536
Join date: 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by bobheckler on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:39 pm

NYCelt wrote:KG has always been the king of trash talk, but this one must be some of his most creative work.

At least it explains why Anthony would go after a 7 foot tall guy. I just thought maybe Carmelo had a death wish.


NYCelt,

Especially a 7' guy who doesn't start a game without head butting the stanchion first.


bob


.

bobheckler

Posts: 15465
Join date: 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by NYCelt on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Good point Bob!

NYCelt

Posts: 4536
Join date: 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by mrkleen09 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 pm

This along the lines of "Your Mama Wears Army Boots" - too silly to really take seriously.

Even in the heat of a battle...if someone said that to me, I would just burst out laughing and the fight would be over.

mrkleen09

Posts: 2379
Join date: 2009-10-16
Age: 45

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by NYCelt on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Kleen,

I'm of Italian descent and went to a high school filled with kids whose last names ended in vowels as well.

Biggest fight I ever saw in school was started with "your mother makes sauce from a jar."

Funny and true.

Regards

NYCelt

Posts: 4536
Join date: 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

NYCelt wrote:Kleen,

I'm of Italian descent and went to a high school filled with kids whose last names ended in vowels as well.

Biggest fight I ever saw in school was started with "your mother makes sauce from a jar."

Funny and true.

Regards

for some italins i know.. that would be worthy of putting a hit out on a person.

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by Matty on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:41 pm

[quote="Matty
i dont think danny would- but i also think the league ought to have the testiculer fortitude, sense of intergrity and common sense to do so of their own inititive.[/quote]


seems the league did do right.


http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225510/Anthony_Suspended_One_Game_By_NBA


melo will miss one game.

Fair.

Matty

Posts: 3252
Join date: 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "your wife tastes like honey nut cherios"

Post by worcester on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

"your mother makes sauce from a jar." Quite an insult!

The worst swear in Arabic is to say:

"You have goat shit on your mustache."

worcester

Posts: 2481
Join date: 2009-10-31
Age: 67

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum