POST GAME ATLANTA

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: POST GAME ATLANTA

Post by 112288 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 am

Gyso,

First ...this is no knock against you at all

But I do not accept anything as true coming from a left wing news organization as CNN which slants their news to fit their agenda.

Secondly, just do the math: 13.3% Ca. tax on $18,000,000 = $2,494,000 per year of JUST California Tax. Texas - 0% on $18,000,000 = $0 tax per year.

Texas is the fastest growing state in the U.S. because of the states zero income tax and friendly low tax business environment.

Property tax is minimal as well in Texas. If you want to talk taxes, NYS and more specifically Nassau County/LI has the nations highest tax rate all with Dems running the show. Just to give you an example in 2001 my taxes were $11,000 per year total. After party change to Dems in 2002 my property tax in 2010 was $45,000 per year.

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

get real Phil, when I was a boy the tax rate for rich people was 90% Imagine making that much for coming in second.

Sam: Looking at all those meaningless stats you posted Smile it occurs to me that even though Paul is struggling with some parts of his game, overall, he is trying to make up for it by improving other areas of his game, kinda typical for an aging star. I agree, way too early to panic. Ive seen this before with Docs teams, they start slow, look terrible, then go deep. We still have the trading deadline and allstar break before we get to April. This team makes the playoffs, No doubt about it barring injury or Danny breaking up the team which he will not do.

mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Not to change the subject, I am just watching Celtic Courtside, on Comcast. The guy who reports on the Celtics, Blakely, says there is probably no way the Celtics are going to make a trade. $ is the issue, long term contracts, etc.
Oh well, only time will tell. It is easy for all of us to say this one should start, that one should play more minutes, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

I will go on record as saying that Rajon Rondo will not finish his career here in Boston. When the other two go, so will he. Just my opinion. Time will tell

RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 pm

When did this become a forum for tax accountants?

NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 pm

I would like to see if Melo can help us this year. I think that the Celtics should bring him down now before the trading deadline.

Dboss

dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 pm

My property taxes went up over 250% in one year and it had nothing to do with who was in power. The fact was that there was a total re-evaluation of property value in my town the previous year, which equaled everything out for everybody in town.

I knew I was getting a HUGE break on my taxes in the 7 or 8 years previous, but I just let it stand. Now it is fair for all, and actually, the mil rate went down.

I did ask anyone that read my post to Google three little words and then they will find more of the same. You are the one who posted the original Mickelson quote and ran with it. He himself has since backed off from it, but you ignored that bit. You then brought poly-ticks into it.

This is a sports discussion board and we should leave the poly-ticks out of it, for everyone's sake.

Regards,

gyso

gyso

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top