Getcha Red Hot Trade Rumors Here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Getcha Red Hot Trade Rumors Here

Post by sam on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am

atcross,

Glad you like the content. Many of us "met" on the Globe site. When the troll invasion because too much for us to stand, we started this site about 3.5 years ago.

If you're a skier, you must be having a great time about now. My wife and I used to travel to various ski areas doing marketing research for Salomon. She was the good skier, and I was perhaps two steps removed from the bunny slopes.

Vail was always our favorite. Sally would chase expert skiers down and ask them if they wanted to make $50 for coming to our condo at the end of the ski day. Being part of the skier culture, they usually said "Yes" with no questions asked. When they arrived, we'd have food and drinks ready, and I'd conduct a focus group.

While she'd be zipping all over the place, I'd be trying to improve my skiing. I had just "mastered" the jump stop when Sally's knee really started to bother her, and wound up having a knee replacement. There were complications, and we never skied again. We really missed it.

Anyway, enjoy all those spectacular views out there. And Go Celtics!

Sam

sam
Admin

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Hey Atcross,
Welcome to the board. We were known as the bored last Sep as we impatiently waited for this remarkable season to unfold. Ignore everything I write and you will fit in right away. Smile Seriously, this is where basketball fans meet and you don't have to be a C's fan to enjoy the conviviality of this wonderful forum.

mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

atcross,

Welcome. I'm in the SF bay area, so I'm about as far from Boston in the Continental US you can get. Still, I'm not as far as our board members in Sweden (swedeinestonia) and Germany (Berlin-T).

Celtics Planet.

bob

bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Howabout that Oden kid?

swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 pm

atcross wrote:Thanks for the welcome. And thanks for the invite but the drive from Western Colorado is a killer. I do watch just about every Cs game every year (thank you, league pass.) Used to follow the forum on the Globe but there wasn't much to see but fire Doc, trade Rondo trolls. There's better content here.

The Globe? Isn't that a theatre in England?

Welcome to the forum atcross nice to have you on board.

bobc33

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Hey atcross

Welcome to the board...

Yes...many of us met on the Globe forum.. Hard to believe how much time has passed. I am looking forward to your participation.

Dboss

dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

ATCross--Welcome to the forum. I am one of the "old timers" from the Globe. Have loved every minute of this website. Thesse guys are great, I feel like I have a bunch of brothers, of course, all younger than me!! Anyway, welcome and join in the GameOn conversations. We have a great time there.

Rosalie

RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Atcross, one of the requirements of posting on this board is that you use an avatar of some beautiful woman and then lie to everyone about how she's your live in girlfriend.

worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by sam on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Rosalie,

I WISH all the board members were younger than you.

Sam

sam
Admin

http://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Wishful thinking gets us no where!!!! How you doing down there, how much snow did you get in Wellfleet. We are over 2 feet here in Waltham.

Rosalie

RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top