POST GAME DENVER

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: POST GAME DENVER

Post by worcester on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Rosalie, My computer guru and virus software don't let me downoad the games from the web. When I've done so in the past I've been burned badly by viruses.

What radio station can I hook up with that would be narrating the games?

Otherwise I just watch the TV broadcasts when the Celts are on national TV. This year I had to cut back on expenditures, including NBA TV and League Pass.

worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

93.7 WEEI/FM/850AM HERE IN BOSTON. IT IS SEAN GRANDE AND CEDRIC MAXWELL.

RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

bobheckler wrote:[

worcester,

Even today, ESPN headline is "Celtics need 3OTs to fend off Nuggets".

Um, don't the Nuggets have the better record? Still? Didn't the Nuggets have a league leading 9 game winning streak, the longest in the league this year? But we're "fending them off", like they were gnats?

How about "Surging Celtics end Nugget's streak"? Or "Red hot Celtics ice the Nuggets"? Or "Rondo-less Celtics continue to impress!". How about a headline that highlights that we have been playing well for a couple of weeks now and we had beaten a couple of good teams (Miami, the Clippers), obliterated a very talented, albeit dysfunctional Laker team that had won 6 out of their last 7 before playing us and now just beat the #5 team in the West who won their last 9 in a row?

I'm starting to feel like Rodney Dangerfield...

bob

the day the Celtics get respect from the national media and "experts' is the day you'll find ol Lucifer hisself in lowes buying shovels and generaters cuz hell done froze over.

Matty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top