LACELTFAN
jeb
pete
gacracker
dbrown4
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thank You, Sam and Adminstrators - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank You, Sam and Adminstrators

Post by jeb Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 pm

gyso

What is your take on how things got so bad over there? Who are the posters still left over there that are solid? Have you asked them over here? How long were you all posting over there pre samsceltics? When did the trolls take over?

Sorry so many questions but I am truly curious. I was very late to bdc...til I did my sheed died first post.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Thank You, Sam and Adminstrators - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank You, Sam and Adminstrators

Post by jeb Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Sam

I went and checked it out. Seems pretty good! But I reckon I'll stay here.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:41 pm

GC,

Thanks for the correction. Yes, it was meant for Jeb who was quoting you in his post.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:16 am

jeb65 wrote:gyso

What is your take on how things got so bad over there? Who are the posters still left over there that are solid? Have you asked them over here? How long were you all posting over there pre samsceltics? When did the trolls take over?

Sorry so many questions but I am truly curious. I was very late to bdc...til I did my sheed died first post.

jeb,

I'd rather leave that over there. I just want to say that I like this over here.

'K?

I do remember your first thread and the double-take on the name of it. Too funny!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:51 am

Jeb,

It was August, 2005, for me. Other than that, I don't really want to comment much on other boards. I received huge benefits from BDC, and I'm grateful to that site for those benefits. But the main objective now is to try to make this the best place it can be.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by David14 Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:04 am

jeb65 wrote:Sam

I went and checked it out. Seems pretty good! But I reckon I'll stay here.

Jebster, the other site Sam referenced has struggled to get any momentum. There are a few good people who seem to show up, however there is no consistency. In addition, if you look at Sam's enrollment rules, the fine print clearly states that Sam has obtained exclusive rights on "Jebster's Comments"!! Just kidding. This site is really the only site that has consistent, serious, good faith posters who allow adverse opinions without losing their respect. BDC has become the place the kids go for recess.

Stay here, my man, everyone gets a "kick" out of your color commentary.

David
David14
David14

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:27 pm

D14

No doubt. I aint going anywhere. Love this place. Love it love it love it.

sam and gyso. Get you on the moving forward tip. Understand. It seems like everybody has very good memories of bdc. Then some bad ones. It seems like you guys made a real, lasting bond with each other there so that's a good thing. And it led you here which is a great thing.

Luckily Sheed has not passed but is a good passer!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 am

This is a wonderfully refreshing Godsend compared to what BDC had become. Before it became troll-infested it was OK. This site embodies all the is good about the aura of the Celtics and being a C's supporter. It's great to come here to converse with such a marvelous crowd!-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2