Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers

3 posters

Go down

Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers Empty Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers

Post by sdceltfan Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 pm

It is very easy to see why Ray Allen is missing his 3 point shots - he is drifting to the left, to the right, and even leaning forward. When Allen goes straight up he hits a much better %-age. He just doesn't seem to have the strength in his legs to consistently get ssquared and get the lift as in years past This is happening early in games, so I don't believe it is because of exhaustion.

For this reason Allen has gotten into a habit of hurrying his shots. Allen needs to get squared up, not rush his shot, and let his muscle memory take over. As the season progresses, his legs definately will give him even less llift unless he gets more rest than he is getting currently. I believe Allen will continue to be inconsistent with his 3 pointers, unless he somehow finds the fountain of youth.

Go Celtics!

sdceltfan

Back to top Go down

Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers Empty Re: Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers

Post by jeb Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:09 am

SDCELT

Just saw highlights and a tad of second quarter but YOUR RIGHT I noticed that. He was driftng a tad.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers Empty Re: Allen Is Drifting With His 3-pointers

Post by swedeinestonia Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

Good thing about is that if Ray Allen knows it - You know he will work on it!

Do not know if he will suceed but his work ethics are amazing.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down