Pop's Top Quotes Of The Year

3 posters

Go down

Pop's Top Quotes Of The Year Empty Pop's Top Quotes Of The Year

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Borrowing this from celticsblog for a laugh or two.  Brad Stevens may be many things, but highly quotable isn't one of them.

On Patty Mills:

"He was a little fat ass. He had too much junk in the trunk. His decision making wasn't great, and he wasn't in great shape. He changed his entire body. He came back svelte and cut and understood you have to make better decisions, point-guard type decisions. He did all those things better and he earned it. He's been real important to us, obviously."

"Sometimes in timeouts I'll say, ‘I've got nothing for you. What do you want me to do? We just turned it over six times. Everybody's holding the ball. What else do you want me to do here? Figure it out.' And I'll get up and walk away. Because it's true. There's nothing else I can do for them. I can give them some bulls-, and act like I'm a coach or something, but it's on them."

Pop reveals secret to Spurs' lasting success: "Get the No. 1 pick in the draft every 10 years and make sure it's a franchise player."

— Jeff McDonald (@JMcDonald_SAEN) April 8, 2014

"He's a weirdo. Matty's Matty. He's a lumberjack from New Hampshire. He's like the dweeb, egghead kind of guy. Highly intelligent, great sense of humor, well-read. Coach can't unde
rstand what he's saying half the time. He always has questions and you don't even know how to answer ‘em. That's why we love him."

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Pop's Top Quotes Of The Year Empty Re: Pop's Top Quotes Of The Year

Post by Sam Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Pop's a great coach. An all-timer in my book.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 pm

I could never stand the Spurs, but I have the utmost respect for GregPop. What he's done in San Antonio is nothing short of impressive during the age of free agency. Kind of reminds me of how the Patriots have been over the last 13 years.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down