beat
gyso
mrkleen09
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Empty Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Very happy and blessed to introduce you to my new son.

Owen Patrick Dailey
born at Tufts Medical Center in Downtown Boston on Friday, April 26 at 2:45 am.
He weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches long.

Owen and his Mom Erin are doing well and the personalized Celtics bib and blanket are already on the way   Cool 

All our love and speak soon

Paul

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Owen-110

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Owen-210
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Empty Re: Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey

Post by gyso Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 pm

LittleKleen14 !!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. gyso says, "What a handsome sweet boy!!"

gyso

Back to top Go down

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Empty Re: Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey

Post by beat Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm

How is his left hand? Does he have a jumper?

If we still have first round picks in 19-20 years....................GREAT NEWS

congrats from the Tug !!

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

mrkleen09

Thanks for sharing...Beautiful son.

dboss

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Congrats!!! Handsome baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Congratulations!

What a great looking kid!

All the best to your new family.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Congrats to you and your wife kleen.
He is adorable!
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:37 am

gyso wrote:LittleKleen14  !!!!!!!
Love it!

Congratulations to you both.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Erin, Paul and Owen,

May you enjoy many healthy, happy, and fruitful years together. Congratuations all around. And, to Erin, here's hoping the delivery was as easy as possible for you.

All the best,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 pm

way to go kleen!!

welcome to the fraternity of fatherhood!!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri May 02, 2014 10:54 am

Congratulations, Mr. Kleen. Posting has been difficult the past few days, so I had to wait until I got back to my usual haunts.

Everybody wants a job they love and feel they can wholly commit to. Well, this is going to be the best and hardest job you will ever have.

I'm just amazed the hospitals in Boston don't have green blankets.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri May 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks a lot guys.  Hope all is well.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Fri May 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Woooooo!!!! Congrats!!!!!

That's a fine looking young Celtics fan ya got there.. I hope there's many many duck parades in his future!!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sun May 18, 2014 1:09 pm

3 weeks in....all is well.

Hope you guys are good.  Best, Paul

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Owen-c10

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Owen-s11
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun May 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Mrkleen,

I have a bib just like that one.  Does Owen drool too? Give him a hug for Sally and me. And Erin too.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Introducing......Owen Patrick Dailey Owenti10
Just a quick update.  All is well here - enjoying the beautiful weather in Boston this July and watching Owen grow like a weed.

I am watching the Summer League games, but between the kid and looking for a new job - dont have too much time to chat out here.

I will be back in the fall and hope all is well out here.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Paul,

I'm already jealous because he has far more hair than I do. And a more magnetic bow tie.

At the time when he's interested in the other sex, it should be mandatory for Owen to carry this picture in his wallet. Can you spell Ladykiller?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Paul. Many good wishes on the birth of your son, he is so handsome! Nothing like a baby to bring joy to a family. I hope your wife is doing well also.

Just what we need, young blood to join KJ!!!

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm

PAUL...............WELL IT IS ABOUT TIME....GOD BLESS ALL 3 OF YOU.

ERIN MUST BE SO HAPPY.............FORGET ABOUT IT...............YOUR MOTHER MUST BE IN 7TH HEAVEN!

NOW COMES THE FUN PART FOR YOU..............THE HONEY DUE LIST OF THINGS TO DO!!!!!!  LOL

LOVE RICH & KAREN

PS....YOU HAVE MY EMAIL.........SEND YOUR ADDRESS SO WE CAN SEND A GIFT!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Sam - I tried that " well, I was cute as a baby" line a few times...lol. Usually was a swing and a miss, but hey why not throw it all at the wall never know when something will stick.

Rosalie - thank you for your kind words.  Totally agree, my parents are over the moon and Erin and I are so excited.  Every time I feel I am too tired to pick him up, I see that face with a smile and the adrenalin starts to kick in.  So much fun.

Rich - thank you so much.  Everyone is happy and healthy and things are good.  I am looking for a new job, but otherwise - life is smooth sailing.  A gift is not necessary, but I will email you anyway - as we need to get back in touch with each other. 

Hope you are all having a great summer.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 pm

God bless ....and yes send 'cause Karen was asking if the event happened and wanted to send something....you know a girl thing....I'll just buy you a beer!

Rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:01 am

Fatherhood is suiting you nicely. For me, getting married wasn't a big adjustment but having kids changed everything.

I'm glad things are going well, although being between jobs is no fun, so I hope that particular item gets checked off your list soon.

I've been thinking how we've missed your posts around here, but I you've had your priorities elsewhere, which is understandable. Keep doing what you're doing and check in when you can.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Wanted to check in and say hello to all.  Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Things with me, Erin and Owen are great.

I am working at PUMA in downtown Boston as the head of commercial marketing and ecommerce.  Our office is 2 blocks from the garden, so hoping to catch a few more Celtics games this year.

My son Owen is now 16 months old and doing great.  Sending all our love and hope to find some more time this season to check in more often.

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm

mrkleen09 wrote:Wanted to check in and say hello to all.  Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Things with me, Erin and Owen are great.

I am working at PUMA in downtown Boston as the head of commercial marketing and ecommerce.  Our office is 2 blocks from the garden, so hoping to catch a few more Celtics games this year.

My son Owen is now 16 months old and doing great.  Sending all our love and hope to find some more time this season to check in more often.

mrkleen,

Damn! That is one seriously cute kid. He has your hair. Of course, he's only 16 months old.

Glad you are all doing well. When he gets a smidge older maybe we'll see you posting again next season?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm

He is so handsome! What a cutey! Seems like yesterday that you told us he was born! Good to hear from you, tell your wife Gwen I said hello! Enjoy every minute with him, they grow up too fast.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next