Gift pack !!

4 posters

Go down

Gift pack !! Empty Gift pack !!

Post by beat Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Just got home and in the mail was a package.

Rosalie thanks, I have the same Havlicek puzzle and HAD that tee shirt a long time ago.

And with about the worst day of work that I have had in a long time (busted 2 young kids for drug possession) I t could not have come at a better time.
The next time there is a get together and you are there I'll try my damnest to be there.

Thanks again

Also got some exciting news too. On Friday Marcus and I will be hooking up with GYSO and be taking in a baseball game in Syracuse.

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Gift pack !! Empty Re: Gift pack !!

Post by Sam Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Hope the three of you have a great time, Beat.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 pm

It is always fun when my work takes me nearby to members of this board. A couple summers ago I got to meet Pete and Worcester down in Florida. Now I get a chance to see Beat and his son for the first time since the summer of 2010.

My wife has fond memories of Beat and Marcus, who sat across from us at No Name's (I think that was the name?) in Boston. She is excited for me to see them again, yet sad to miss the opportunity for herself. I guess that we will have to raise a glass in her honor!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Wonderful, Happy Father's Day! Everyone needs a laugh or two. Hope you and Gyso have a wonderful time at the game. He is a special guy. I loved meeting him at the dinner, but you were missed. How long has it been? BDC is so long ago.

Anyway, glad I lifted your spirits a bit. I hear the same things from my daughter, she works as a social worker at MGH for substance abuse, just let
Cambridge Health Alliance after 10 years. She calls sometimes and is really
down.

Take care. Like I said, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FATHERS HERE ON THE BOARD.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Rosalie

Thanks again

Having been here for nigh on 30 years, it's always difficult when kids go this far astray. Both have parents but have they really been PARENTS? But it goes beyond that and there are no easy answers.

Retirement is certainly looking better and better but right now not for at least another 4 years (about).

It will be good to chat with GYSO, and he is right we last sat across from him and his wife at the No-Name. That was the time that our reservations got "changed" (Sam knows the story)

I'll get a few photos and post um sometime Saturday. Hopefully the game doesn't get rained out but if it does we'll still have dinner and perhaps go over to Destiny ( MALL) and walk around a bit.

Again many thanks

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down