k_j_88
beat
bobheckler
worcester
Sam
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call for Nominations to the Sam's Celtics Forum Hall of Fame - Page 2 Empty Re: Call for Nominations to the Sam's Celtics Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Sam Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 am

Cow,

If you mean Worcester, he's already in our Hall of Fame. The names of the current members of the HOF are listed in my initial post on this thread. You may want to use your ballot on someone else, although there's nothing wrong with letting Worcester know how much you appreciate his contributions.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Call for Nominations to the Sam's Celtics Forum Hall of Fame - Page 2 Empty Re: Call for Nominations to the Sam's Celtics Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Matty Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:10 pm

I wanna nominate a newer member of the board..

Though newer, I think most of here could say we have followed his growth and his journey of reaching out for his dreams with great interest and even a certain degree of pride.

Marcus, congratulations on being nominated!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Matty wrote:I wanna nominate a newer member of the board..

Though newer, I think most of here could say we have followed his growth and his journey of reaching out for his dreams with great interest and even a certain degree of pride.

Matty,

That would be "CuseCeltic18".

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 pm

gyso wrote:
Matty wrote:I wanna nominate a newer member of the board..

Matty,

That would be "CuseCeltic18".

gyso

Ahh man, don't make it complicated for me.. Ya know my brain is a simple one and easily confused.. Lol
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Okay, CuseCeltic18 is an official nominee. And the nominations are officially closed. I'll get going with the next stage tomorrow, as I'm currently under considerable pressure relating to my move.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2