Great read on Kobe and the state of the lakers..

+9
Sam
beat
bobheckler
gyso
Outside
mrkleen09
k_j_88
RosalieTCeltics
Shamrock1000
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Great read on Kobe and the state of the lakers.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great read on Kobe and the state of the lakers..

Post by tjmakz Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:so now your in denial? thats fine

I don't want Sam to stop this thread, so we can move on,

I'll END it here.

I accept your surrender.
Good night.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Great read on Kobe and the state of the lakers.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great read on Kobe and the state of the lakers..

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:21 am

tjmakz wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:I just reread kleens post, didn't see the words or sentence "Let it go" anywhere

Did you reread the part that Kleen agreed with me?

your really delusional, that doesn't mean he told me to let go of anything

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:22 am

I keep on trying to be nice and I can see you interpret it as a sign of weakness, surrender? really? okay whatever

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Good thing this forum has no rule against bickering.  It's always so fascinating.  I mean, what could be more interesting than arguments about who said what and when?  That's practically all I think about when the Celtics are running a fast break.

Get the point, guys?

Thanks

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:54 am

Just for the record - since I am being discussed in absentia - you are misrepresenting my comments a bit TJ.

I did say that I agree with you in your assessment that sometimes I am a Lakers / Kobe hater just for the sake of it.  That is true.

However, that in no way changes my opinion that Kobe is overpaid, that his current deal put the Lakers in a bad situation going forward, and that they mismanaged his previous injury which was part of why he tore his achilles. I am far from the only one who feels that way.

As for me telling Cowens to "let it go" - I never said anything of the sort.  As a fellow hard head who finds it hard to give in - I am him in many discussions and I would never tell him to butt out or let it go.  It is in his stubborn nature that I find the passion that I like most about him.  Cowens is a passionate Celtics fan and a friend.  I love his passion.  If I dont always agree with him, that in no way changes how I feel about him

As for you TJ - we have butted heads many times, but again - I respect your basketball IQ and your thick skin in coming to a Celtics forum and defending your opinions (no matter how often I disagree with them) and when my son as born, you were amongst the first to wish us luck.  That was a class move and one I will not forget.

I know Sam would prefer it be more consistently convivial out here - but I for one like debating with you guys...and I would never be a person to tell someone else when to give up, particularly when the thread is as entertaining as when you and Cow get after it.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:48 am

Debate is one thing, and it's quite obviously the heartbeat of this forum.  Getting personal in debates is another.  It's amazing how consistently little flare-ups like this occur within 48 hours of when I go on vacation.  Well, I can guarantee that this thread will not cause me any angst as I enjoy San Francisco.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3