Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Mine are in bold, which are yours?

The cetlics arent great but they play as hard as any team in the league and will certainly bring max effort for their home opener. We match that effort and we stomp them. We don't, we go home disappointed. Time to back up all the talk in the offseason.

First time in years we actually have a decent coach, so I'm excited ... I think we have the depth to be as high as #3 in the east...

Jason Kidd can go **** himself.

Gonna be weird for rondo because he's so used to having the ball in his hands And their coach is kind of like kidd in that he wants everyone handling the ball. I expect Rondo’s assist numbers to drop from his previous years due to coaching change

Me waiting for this game to start

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home ReadImage?iid=109765

I am also doing TV but I already hate the Celtics announcers. Boston announcers are the worst. Stupid accents, generally racist, old, and ignorant of sports. Doesn’t matter if it’s NBA, MLB, or NFL. Expect some cranky Irish guy who is the ultimate homer.

At least Pierce isn't on either one of these teams now As much as I disliked Pierce as a player, I hated going living in NH listening to the NESN announcer kiss his a**

Gotta watch this through Boston Comcast! Uuuuugggggh!!!!!

Nets by 25

Sullinger 20 REB

Sully lightened up this season.

I hate this feed. Kill me already.

Is it Veal?

Hiensohn The old cranky guy who I am pretty sure hates black people and doesn't understand what he's watching.  (MY NOTE:  I love it when ignorant people reveal themselves in all their stupid glory.  Yeah, Tommy hates black people, like Bill Russell and KC Jones and...oh why am I even bothering?)

You won't believe this but I'm crazy about Tommy Heinsohn. Grandfatherly type. So funny!

I just have a bad feeling we lose this one like 101-89 where we lead by 12 at some point but they just outhustle us, crush us on the glass, force turnover, kill us in transition, and take advantage of lazy defense.

I think Sullinger is going to go off. A little nervous about this game.

Boston is about to hang 30 on us in the first SMH

My god, we are making Bass look like Shaq

Sullinger is taking over for PP Ugliest shot on the Celtics

What do yall think of Olynk?

I like him he’s got a future in the league

Underrated Gonna have a long career  (MY NOTE:  Apparently they're getting over the hair thing)

KG sure looked old there

Not looking good so far but it's the Celtics, they'll shoot thereselves out the game

Letting a scrub like Olynyk and Sullinger look like Robinson and Duncan out there.

Except there not scrubs

Only said Olynyk was And he is pretty scrub-worthy

He's better than Garnett.

Boston suppoes to be actively tanking this season... What does that make us?

Damn this Kelly guy

Marcus Thornton revenge game

They're a bad team and they don't have Pierce or KG or Ray Allen anymore And I still hate the Celtics so much.

The nets look old

Boston always lights it up against us

I warned everyone about sleeping on them

GUYS WE SUCK

It's funny how the best shooters for the Celtics are in general big mans Bradley, Rondo, Turner are kinda weak.
On the other hand, Sulinger, Olynik, Bass.. They are nice shooters.

Bass would look good in a Brooklyn uniform  (MY NOTE:  Give us Lopez and we'll give you Bass and your picks back)

BLOW IT UP!!!

You can't blow up rubble

Love Dwill's hustle. The only one out there who doesn't look like a drunk trying to find their way home.

Just hang, Celtics lack of talent will eventually show

Hey Deron, Pierce is gone. We don’t need to play a ton of flopping and offensive floppage shots anymore

Nothing screams loss more then playing Plumlee at center and JJ at PF What the hell is Hollins doing?

Down 19 to a rebuilding team. Niceeee work

Boston's bigs are killing us from the perimeter.

This is why I hated to see pierce go. This team is sorely lacking in leadership and accountability

And just like that, my enthusiasm for this team has been destroyed. Same old **** a** Nets  (MY NOTE:  Are you sure you're not a Heat fan?)

KG plays like he should have retired...

This feels just like nba 2k on hall of fame mode

Does the Garden not serve Lobstah-Mac? Someone put some in the C’s locker room for halftime

Celtics getting whatever they want in the paint

This is bad. Getting teeth kicked in by a lottery team. Nets might be giving up a nice pick to Atlanta this year

I'm looking at DWill making no difference in the game. Rondo looks better and he sat out the last month

15 points down to BOSTON      BOSTON for crying out loud. They are lottery trash

Notice how every...EVERY...Celtics player is looking in the paint when they have the ball …they almost expect to find someone open or in a good position.

Our center can't even out jump Rondo???

Celtics just look so youthful out there

GUYS WE SUCK BLOW IT UP TRADE EVERYONE SELL THE TEAM QUARANTINE THE ARENA SINK THE BOROUGH  (MY NOTE:  ROTFLMAO!!)

Season over, see you guys next year.

We only down 26pts. We can still win!

Remember that the Celtics fall in the last 1-2 min of almost every game last season.

I just announced on my Facebook feed before the game that the REAL Nets basketball is back. Awkward.

Awkward? More like prophetic (MY NOTE:  Oooh.  Nice turnaround on that)

Sullinger uses his large bottom to gain leverage

HOW has this garbage Celtics team maintained 60% from the field

When Rondo starts sinking threes it's time to go home.

That 3 was so lucky, Rondo didn't even believe he made it

Paul Pierce watching this right now would be an interesting webstream....

so glad we mortgaged the next 10 years for this  (MY NOTE:  Yeah, and you mortgaged it to....US!)

Can you just keep them below 100 before 3Q time?

I really really don't like Olynyk It’s his face.

Celtics making us look old and slow

Paul Pierce looks very good on the wizards I can't believe people thought losing Pierce wouldn't have an affect on this team

FIRE
AVERY
PJ
KIDD
LIONEL

It's the Boston massacre We are owned by them

We're going to win

First guy to come into my office tomorrow and talk basketball is getting stabbed in the eye with a mechanical pencil

This is why I laughed when people were underselling the Celtics pace and space attack, its a bad matchup for the nets

The Celtics were favored in this game...Vegas knows what theyre doing

We are talking about Kelly Olynk and Jared Sullinger...they might not even be in the top 20 frontcourts

Now freakin rondo looks like Kobe out there

I guess Olynyk can just push everyone now

Boston is shooting 62% at this point in the game. That is some awful D!!!

My neighbors must think someone is getting murdered in my place I should’ve warned them it’s basketball season

Welp

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home Ty0nipy

Only down 21

Honestly all I want to see now is dwill cross over rondo or smart or Bradley

If the Nets can bring this down to 10 by the end of the game I will consider it a hollow victory

Celtics thought NBA shortened the game again... …so they scored as much points as they could before the 3rd quarter even ended.

Kg trying to be an enforcer out there didn't like that Kelly was muscling around and playing hard

Only brightside is we arent getting killed at home and boo'd off the court

Its all good Knicks getting blown out too down 24 in 3rd

The Nets are supposed to be better than the Knicks.

Their getting beat by a legit team we’re losing to boston…

Bradley is annoying Picking up full court in a 19pt blowout

We could use a player like him

Wow Olynyk has legit Jesus moves.

Sullinger with 4 boards in 28 minutes. Everyone was so sure that he’d have at least 15, haha.

Well knicks got destroyed by a playoff team and nets got destroyed by a non competitive team Nets have it worse

Celts will be better if healthy like tonight. Could be comparable to Pacers this season.

Sooooooooo any positives tonight? Any? Just one?

I'm not panicking or anything BUT usually your game opener has some kind of bright spot even though you lost? That was just sad.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home

Post by Outside Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:16 pm

bobheckler wrote:MY NOTE: Give us Lopez and we'll give you Bass and your picks back
I would never even consider this. Lopez is more likely to be Yao Ming (retiring early after recurring foot injuries) than a reliable player. I guess I'd take a chance on Lopez for Bass straight up, but I wouldn't let them get near those draft picks.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Nets, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Outside wrote:
bobheckler wrote:MY NOTE:  Give us Lopez and we'll give you Bass and your picks back
I would never even consider this. Lopez is more likely to be Yao Ming (retiring early after recurring foot injuries) than a reliable player. I guess I'd take a chance on Lopez for Bass straight up, but I wouldn't let them get near those draft picks.

outside,

Especially the way the Nets are looking now.

Thanks for talking me down.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 pm

First guy to come into my office tomorrow and talk basketball is getting stabbed in the eye with a mechanical pencil  
I think that's my favorite line. It's the mechanical pencil part that does it. It's like Maxwell's silver hammer; if it was just Maxwell's hammer, it wouldn't be nearly as good.

This is why I laughed when people were underselling the Celtics pace and space attack, its a bad matchup for the nets    
So few teams have this type of offense that this could be a major advantage for Boston throughout the year.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:53 pm

This:

I expect Rondo’s assist numbers to drop from his previous years due to coaching change

Uh huh.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Outside wrote:First guy to come into my office tomorrow and talk basketball is getting stabbed in the eye with a mechanical pencil  
I think that's my favorite line. It's the mechanical pencil part that does it. It's like Maxwell's silver hammer; if it was just Maxwell's hammer, it wouldn't be nearly as good.

So few teams have this type of offense that this could be a major advantage for Boston throughout the year.

outside,

It makes it sound like he has a particular pencil in mind.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down