I think there is something wrong with the Cavs

2 posters

Go down

I think there is something wrong with the Cavs Empty I think there is something wrong with the Cavs

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 pm

I was watching a good game, Cavs looked really good, they were up 5 at home in 2nd quarter.....went and did dishes and some mundane things....I come back to the game and they're down 16 in the 3rd. WTF happened? this is probably gonna be their 4th loss in a row and I thought we had problems.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

I think there is something wrong with the Cavs Empty Re: I think there is something wrong with the Cavs

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:31 pm

they are now down by 20

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

I think there is something wrong with the Cavs Empty Re: I think there is something wrong with the Cavs

Post by k_j_88 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Seems like every team gets up for the revamped Cavs. This is enjoyable to say the least.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:38 pm

On another note Paul Pierce looks great, he's the biggest piece to take that team to a new level, adding a veteran HoF leader to that young team and he still has the ability to make the big/right play in a tight game to calm the team and get them over the hump. The announcers were praising him like crazy, Wizards have abundance of physical bigs, great wing depth and an all star backcourt in the making. Right now John Wall leads the league in steals and is as good physically as any point in the league, hes really fast....with their depth and bigs and backcourt and chemistry, thats the team that is going to Finals from the East.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down