Comments from the Other Side - Pelicans, Home

Go down

Comments from the Other Side - Pelicans, Home Empty Comments from the Other Side - Pelicans, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:57 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/01/comments-from-other-side-pelicans-11215.html

Rivers gonna drop 50, jk. No rondo, no Jeff green, we better win.

I don't think rivers play's tonight, and I don't salmons does either. Gonna be big night for Jimmer tho!

Who is the Celtics' best player now that Green is gone? The Pels better win this shite.

Avery Bradley The Celts just mortgaged their whole team to build into the future. On paper they're awful. This would be a heartbreaking loss.

Sullinger probably

Austin Rivers Seriously it's Sullinger

Pels should dominate this game. Celts are basically a D-league team.

If we don't beat the the Celtics I am going to be unhappy.. Monty, this could get you fired...maybe...

Not sure if think is cool Or just terrified

The Celtics can usually play well for 3 quarters before falling apart. I look for the same tonight.

Asik amazes me with how bad his hands are

He is really a good argument for Stick Um

Too often alley oop turns into alley oops

Is there any player with worse body language or facial expressions than Asik Also, MT playing for Celtics? Auerbach just puked

Marcus Thorton is the antithesis of Aurbach ball. I just call him The Chucker

I think the smart/Evans matchup will be fun to watch

Forgot about Thornton.

ASIK come onnnnnnnnnn His Hands Oh my God his hands… Sad

Just had another few looks at that Olynyk lay-up at the 2 minute market...…to figure out how this late in the season the Pelicans can still botch a simple pick-and-roll so badly. Cunningham in on the ball-handler, Anderson on the screener. Both defenders end up on the ball, Olynyk slips the screen, Davis doesn’t rotate, Kelly takes the pass for the uncontested lay-up.

Got to love the parquet floor

If we lose to a rondo-less and green-less Celtics team ill be mad.

HAHA these announcer puttin asik on blast said he's a great rebounder and defender but if u locked him in a gym by himself he couldn't score 2 points lol.  (MY NOTE:  That was Cornbread)

These announcers are boring but honest at least. No bad homeriam yet.  (MY NOTE:  That's because he's listening to Max and not Tommy!)

Not so bad IF you could get over their accents (Max has a Bahston accent?)

At least getting rid of Rivers means more Jimmer!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jimmer isn't a good NBA player but he is light years ahead of rivers. At least defense have to guard jimmer

Forgot about Bass

I want crowder!!! 3 and D baby, isn't he gonna b an UFA?

Sadly no. RFA and that's not for another year. I'd have loved to grab him too.

James young reminds me a lot of Michael redd.

When did Thornton become such a crisp passer?

Crowder is a beast.

omg crowder, i think i love u.

Brad Stevens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Monty it's really not close. He just drew up a beautiful play

The celtics are coached well, they lack talent but they are coached very well

And once again, I love crowder!

Boston has 7 more shots than us. If they didn't suck at shooting they'd be blowing us out.

Just shoot Gordon, your too fat to drive past ppl.

Man Zeller is a bad player.

How would y'all feel about signing Evan turner this offseason to be our SF?

Jared Sullinger shooting threes lol

They aren't doing anything special. But their offense sure flows a lot better than ours.

Do you know what a pick and roll with Asik is called? Yep..A pick

Five fouls in ten mins for K.O. Clearly he is a grad of the Ajinca/Steamer school of big man defense

Keep Crash Wallace the hell away from Ryno. For the love of everything

We are keeping a mediocre team in the game With turnovers , too many offensive rebounds and clueless pick and roll defense

I am beginning to hope the Celtics win They are playing harder, smarter more committed basketball

Brad Stevens is running circles around Monty

I still can't believe Byron Scott just gave up on Brandon bass

I would love to have brad Stevens coaching our team

Sullinger can't jump over a candle stick, but he's playing with an unmatched motor.

Sullinger killing it on the offensive glass.

This is embarrassing no rondo, no green, no problem.

At 5pm I was 99% sure we are gonna win... Now it’s 50%. Asik is a weak azz…. Feel free to fill in the blank.

Asik is sorry, commentator even sees this guy is sad. We've seen this too much in crunch time from him.

We gave a protected 1st rd pick for him?  (MY NOTE: Maybe, in retrospect, Morey did his old boss a favor?)

Boston has 15 more shots than us. . .think about that for a second.

Well, I know who has the better coach, and it isn't the guy coaching Jimmer Freddette.

To think, people passed on Sully because of a bad leg. OOOPS!  (Back.  Whatever)

of course the celtics players all have career games against us lol

Pelicans have been drastically outcoached, despite their talent advantage this game.

Boston just traded half their team. And this is the best the Pels can manage? Monty absolutely needs to be fired. This is total garbage.

I will never EVER make fun of the Eastern Conference again

Everything is falling Celtics

Because we kept them in the game

Wow Marcud smart you will never make another shot like that in your life

Can't beat a 12-22 team that just traded their best two players. Crowder and Sullinger look like friggen All-Stars.

Monty should've left w/Rivers... Lose to a skeleton team… How sad

That was a very ugly 4th. They turned into the Smellicans.

Davis has had 11 30 point games this season.. And we have lost 7 of them

Sometimes the 2 points you stop are better than the 32 you score. He'll figure it out, but he ain't doing himself any favors.

Brad Stevens destroyed Monty Williams tonight,, the difference was coaching . Monty got whipped tonight

Always will hate the Celtics

Boston sucks at tanking.

bob
MY NOTE :  As usual there are a lot more to like when we win.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down