Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:06 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/02/coimments-from-other-side-suns-22315.html

Before the Knight slays the dragon, can he slay the midget first?

IT impacted our community from day 1 by donating backpacks full of school supplies to the Boys and Girls club. Not only that, he played hard each minute on the court. The trade was necessary. IT deserves to start, and Suns did a fantastic job of landing him to a team where he can. I’ll be rooting for IT and Knight this game. Let the better team win!

My prediction is Knight hits multiple shots in the clutch And Sullinger miraculously heals and comes back to play us, because that seems to be a common theme this year

Are the Suns now a target of an IT3 explosion? Yes. Bigger than his feud w/ Sactown? Not sure.

We match up too well with the Celtics not to win this game. We have a short backcourt? They have an even shorter one.
PJ’s lost some quickness? Don’t worry, Turner can’t shoot well so PJ can sag off.
Kieff can’t handle strength and length? Brandon Bass he can handle.
Len has problems with bulkier centers? Tyler Zeller is not one of them.

I would hope that the Suns match up well With a team intentionally stripped down to its carcass with the specific intention of losing as many games as possible.

They're the worst tanking team in the league, though. It seems to me that they win too many games they shouldn’t

Boston Massacre (Ainge's small ball) IT, Bradey, Smart, Turner, PonyTail center.

IT I hope you have a terrible game and I hate you just for today Tomorrow I’ll go back to liking you

If IT plays like he played against Sacramento, prepare to see him in super ball hog mode.

He has to ball hog in Boston, they don't have anyone else who can score.

I thought Thomas was starting?

He's too short to start

Poor Knight, he doesn't realize you're not allowed to play D in Phoenix.

Bradley being a pest

Geez the cs are lighting it up

Well, tonight is one of those games where a random opposing point guard makes every jumper?

Smart is already a difference maker on defensive end. You cant be careless with the ball in front of him.

I do not get this. I watched the Celtics play last night against the Lakers. I thought they looked horrible. They have come out tonight playing amazing. The Suns are playing pretty good defense too. Does every team in the league play their best against the Suns every time. This is ridiculous.

Kieff doesn't seem like he's very capable of playing defense against Bass. Consistently a step late.

Add Avery Bradley to the list of random role players who kill the suns...

Isaiah getting an ovation from Suns and Celtics fans

Bradley killing us.

Let's not guard Bradley, maybe he'll miss if we continue to leave him wide open

The main question I have watching so far is.....can we figure out how to play basketball before this is over?

Gerald Wallace is still in the league?

Gerald Green sitting there thinking: "I should have bitched about my role and called the management liars."

Even f***ing Wallace is making shots...

If Crash is making shots then its not our day.

We're playing All-Star caliber defense As in the type of defense we saw in the All-Star game  (MY NOTE:  Perfect)

marcus thornton is playing lol gerald green is done

Who is guarding the 3pt line?

Nobody

Boston is like some unholy mix of the Spurs and Warriors The Spurs passing and the Warriors shooting.  (MY NOTE:  Oooh!  I like that!)

I could have sworn we were playing the Celtics...

I don't think we expected them to shoot 62%

Lol, I'm sure Boston didn't either.

Good defense Markieff, just push zeller in the back, refs won't notice it

Why can't we have an over the hill all star that can hit 3s?

Bradley is so good on D

Bradley schooling Bledsoe.

If we lose this game, there is no doubt this team is in full tank mode

This is a rout. Suns are getting blown out at home by Celtics team that is 20-33 and playing on the second night of a back to back on the road without Jared Sullinger.

Oh no........we suck again

Celts are still in the playoff race, so they at least have something to play for. We're a lost cause

I'm losing count of how many completely wide open threes Boston is getting. When I say wide open, I mean Boston has enough time to take a selfie and post it on Twitter before they shoot.

I think FO has finally managed to concoct the perfect tank formula. Now if only we can sustain this level of play next year

Let's tank for the 13th pick

That's it. I'm watching Zoran play in Miami...

Get Thornton out of there.

Knight is a borderline all star and he's sitting on the bench when we need a difference maker. I don’t think Hornacek should be an NBA coach.

I was waiting for the overreactions to begin  (MY NOTE:  You're not alone)

He's sitting for Marcus thornton. I don't think this is an overreaction.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe he just wants to see how Thornton fits with the Suns Instead of benching him for the whole year But I might be crazy

We're going to win this game. We're just trying to give ourselves a challenge. ;-)

C's are beating us on all the hustle points

If Thornton isn’t making shots he shouldn’t be on the court. He is deplorable at everything other than shooting.

Are we Beasley - Marshall bad or Childress - Warrick bad right now?

Nope it's even worse... We are Marcus Thornton bad

It seems we’re gonna have to put up with Thornton until the season is over.

Trade Thornton to Boston That short chucker they have seems to be pretty effective. Maybe he’d help.  (MY NOTE:  Still think Danny didn't win that one?)

Dang that midget somebody referred to can play like a PG when he wants to. Pass the Kool-Aid.

IT is sending a message he’ll revert back to SG in PG body next game

Zeller complaining like a little girl.

Bledsoe is a very talented basketball player that sucks at basketball

70 freaking million dollars of garbage.

I would happily give up Kieff to never have Marcus on this team again. I hate him with a passion

I want to win this game more than any other game we've played this season

Bledsoe should never shoot another 3 in his f***ing life.

Oh god I can see it now, Bled's gonna hit the game winner and we're all going to forget about his abomination of a game.

Celtics flopping.

If there a league between D league and NBA both teams would be in it lol

There is IT's dagger. I hate IT.

IT outsmarts bledsoe. This tells everything.

Ballhog your way to 9th seed for the rest of your contract, Thomas

I hate you IT :'(

This is called karma... Call him midget again next time ! ...... Cant belive it !!!

Hey, you know what could really help us? A new coach

Thomas beats us in the fourth. Salt. Much salt.

I don't like Hornacek that much, but I don't think any coach would do much better with this mess of a roster. I'd like to see what Thibs would do though.

This...

Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Away Tom-thibodeau
...for 48 minutes straight every game, and then die of a heartattack 15 games into the season. Razz

Idk if coming back and basically outplaying the Celts only to lose makes it more or less of a demoralizing loss

We're executing about as well as a guillotine made of jelly

Folks this was Boston on a back to back who lost to the Lakers

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down