Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:24 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-41515.html

It's going to be epically embarrassing if we play Chicago. Hell, I think it could even be harmful. You have Giannis and the kids' first taste of the playoffs and they're essentially an away team every game. Won't speak well of the town or the organization.

I don't even care if we got swept by the Raptors, I don't want to play the Bulls just because of this.

At least against the Bulls we'll sell out the BC. That is probably more important than a strong 1st rd showing.

Gery put Draymond on his sixth man ballot..

Honest mistake IMO, Isaiah Thomas wears green, it's super easy to get confused.

Why does this man have a job

Wouldn't be a season if we didn't finish against Boston.

I'll never forget that April game in 07 with both teams trying to out tank the other one. The next year they win the **** championship while we got Hamboned. Plus they stole Smart at 6 while we got broken Porker! **** bastards

Smart has been garbage.

**** Smart, **** Toronto and **** Chicago.

Can't believe the Raptors threw away that game to Boston last night

Hey I will be there tonight! My lifelong basketball dream is to see a player go into the crowd and punch a fan, chances of this happening? Astronomically low. But Smart gives me hope.

The crowd is the only reason I don't want to face the Bulls. If we could guarantee a stadium full of Bucks fans, bring ’em on. There is no team I would rather beat.

I hope smart can stay on his own two feet tonight I remember watching the bucks play in Boston last and smart was trying to take charges…which is okay, but when a guy his size is flying all over like it did… you have to think he is a "flopper" and that is annoying to watch

Let Isaiah get his 25 Stop the other guys.

Giannis commits so many illegal screens . . . And he finally is called for one. On a play in which he set a legal screen.

Man I havent seen Gerald Wallace on the court in years.

God I hate Smart

Smart is already one of the most obnoxious floppers in the league.

Bucks were getting ball swings out of it . . .If the Celtics rotated better, they get nice ball swings. Celtics just rotate poorly and gave up shots.

It seems that Jerebko always play well against us? I'm not sure what it is, but he is a guy I would like on the Bucks. Seems like a solid 9th man who can play a valuable role when needed.

Kidd has no interest in the outcome of this game.

Both buildings will be absolutely electric for the Bulls Biggest embarrassment in franchise history, I'd rather miss the playoffs

National media will be crushing MIL. Giannis/Middleton/MCW will remember their first "home" playoff game ever because they will get booed during intros. Worst case scenario.

Boston's played some beautiful basketball this game. They should be a fun team to watch for a long time.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down