Comments From The Other Side - Timberwolves, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Timberwolves, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Timberwolves, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:10 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-timberwolves.html

In the TRADE-dition of KG and Wally Szczerbiak... Do you think we could get Boston to take KMart?? You know, for a piece of the old paraquat floor or an autographed photo of Tommy Heinsohn…

Boston has to be the shortest team in the league. 7 foot Olynyk makes them taller by replacing the 6-9 Sullinger, but the rest of the starters are 6-9, 6-6, 6-2, and 5-9. The Wolves should have a significant height advantage at each position.

9 straight losses for Wolves at TD Garden (3rd longest active road losing streak), last time they won (99-97 '05) KG had 21p 13r 9a & 2s.

A top 5 coach in the nba vs Smitch. Should be interesting

Ugh I've got to listen to the awful Celtics commentators.

They're unbearable. Homers and awful. I think they're even worse than the Spurs broadcast.

in before they say something about Rubio not being a good defender

Thomas always kills Rubio.

Olynyk and Avery Bradley about to go off for 30 each tonight.

My ear is going to hurt listening to these homers.

This is depressing. I'd like to stuff a Tommy Point up Tommy's ***.

Refs are not calling a lot of fouls tonight....holy crap. It's like a different league.

Ricky always struggles against Isaiah. Hoping that Thomas sucks tonight.

Dang, the C's flashing their D already

How does Miller get a T from the bench?

The parquet floor must magnify comments!

If they aren't calling fouls Send in Payne to hurt them

Wiggins has a very tough matchup with Crowder

Why doesn't Avery Bradley play for the Wolves? Damn unfair universe

I really hate Tayshaun Prince.

Oh lawd.. I love me some Jae Crowder.

Prince needs to not be chasing Bradley. It's not Joe Johnson you know

We want KG chants.

Celtics are not a good 3 point shooting team, so of course they hit 3 of first 4.

Of course Boston hits a half court end of the quarter shot...

****, they can't miss from half court

Get the **** out, how does that happen so consistently to us.

In the future, if I have trouble sleeping I now know what to do. Just turn on a replay of a Boston game to hear their announcers.

I wonder if they'd shoot as well if we tried to guard them?

We should beat this Celtics team like a drum. Time to pull our heads out.

I've never hated a t wolves player more than payne

Kmart doesn't belong on an NBA court

The amount of puppies I would kill to have Brad Stevens as our coach Is too damn high

Ainge has taken the Wolves in too many trades... Can’t they just give us Stephens?

And Bradley? And Thomas? And Crowder? Damn, for a team that isn’t really all that good they sure have a lot of stuff I covet for the Wolves.

We are getting the makeup call now 3 fouls on zeller already

The Celtics announcers Are unbearable homers.

They complain more than the Clippers The whole LAC team

Their voices are too annoying. Had to mute them or I might go insane.

Bradley on LaVine Do not want

Cue Bill Simmons Starting the scheming: "How can we send protected picks and secondary players to Minnesota to get Towns??!!!"

Does the floor keep changing colors Or am I having some kind of reaction to something I ate?

No it does Everything about the Celtics is obnoxious, even their arena lights

They aren't doing as bad as I thought Going against one of the better defenses in the league

Horrible team to face on a btb I really like what Stevens has them doing in terms of movement on both ends of the floor, and if they outenergy you it’s going to be tough. Bench has to get us back in it here.

They're such a deep team They can just keep throwing fresh legs at you and not suffer much of a drop off in skill

Where are they getting the legs from?

They don't have anyone great but they've sure got a lot of guys who are good

Can they miss one three?

They have I think they’re 7 of 8

Law of averages means they will miss 7 in a row So I’m not worried

I think that law got repealed.

Please trade martin and Payne after this game. What a waste of a first round pick

Wolves are looking like a team that played yesterday. Credit to Boston for coming out with energy

I like hunter, zeller and young. Hope the wolves can have two of the three.  (MY NOTE:  Give me Dieng and LaVine and I'll give you Zeller, Young and a first)

Well Wolves getting some ref love after the 2 techs

Miller, KG and Prince were sitting together clapping along to the we want KG chants

Even a girl makes threes against us, smh.

Olynyk is killing KAT on offense. Rookie awareness problems.  (MY NOTE:  'KAT' is Karl-Anthony Towns)

Wolves getting some calls right now

We're getting all the calls that we didn't get the other nights.

Only way we're even in this thing

Better late than never I guess. Free throws Basically the only thing keeping us afloat in this one.

The techs worked, btw.

Does Dieng even pick up his feet when he’s walking or running?

No he's like a hovercraft

Would love to see Brad Stevens coach the Wolves. He seems to have this magic ability to maximize the strengths of every player, from the best starter to the 12th man. Hell of a coach.

And he always look like he's ready to go to prom

We are only down by 7? Thank the refs and Towns…

Celtics are just toying with us.

Thinking Silver called In from Secaucus and told the refs to make this one interesting.

In my small sample size I don’t think Tommy get excited about any player more than Olynyk. he’s behaved himself for the most part tonight. Really letting the game breathe IMHO

Yeah, I was wondering why I was actually kind of liking Heinsohn tonight And I think it’s cause he isn’t talking much

Crowder is a beast.

Boston is a very deep team and well coached. I expected a loss, but thought we could keep it closer.

Really? Boston is playing very short handed tonight.

Sullinger is not missed. Johnson is not missed. Smart maybe a little, but not much. This team is deep.

Olynyk and Zeller are just as good as Sullinger and Amir Johnson. I'd love to get O or Z or MIckey who never plays.

Man I wish the Wolves had Brad Stevens. He's a true difference maker.

Its weird being on the other side of poor officiating

Damn the Celtics have active hands

How on earth have the Celtics let this game still be a thing

Towns is having a tough time with Olynyk

Man we really need Garnett in this game to get in Olynik's head.

It’s crazy that the Celts are missing Smart, Johnson, Sullinger. Gosh, they are so deep and well coached.

They are the most deep team on the league, without a doubt. They have 2 good players in each position, at the very least.

I really, really like Jae Crowder.

When David Lee has multiple uncontested dunks.......

Is "Jerebko" Swedish for Sczcerbiak??

Outside of Avery Bradley I´ve never seen a bigger bunch of mediocre players be allowed to get away with so much.

I may need another beer if Boston finally realizes they can kick our asses.

Digging the "Thank you, KG" chant

No idea how heinhson has a job.

Because Tom heinsohn participated in all 17 Celtics' Championships as a player, a coach and a broadcaster.

The refs were awful in the first half. Screwed us on a couple of obvious calls, then screwed Boston with makeups, then screwed us again, etc.

I want to strangle olynyk right now

Love him. Would trade anyone except Towns and Wiggins for him.  (MY NOTE:  Cue kdp and Cowens and ktronic on the trade proposal machine!)

Thomas is running circles around Rubio

Rubio Dieng for Smart or Thomas + Olynyk and I would even throw in Bazz.  (MY NOTE:  No deal.  Do not want Rubio.  Can't shoot for shit)

About to be 10 years without a win at the garden.

Out hustled.

Isiah Tohmas would be so awesome on our team.

The refs were the MVP tonight for us.

KG getting respect from the fans!

Jerebko might be a guy who can 3-d from the sf spot. Hes another glue guy that can slide next to wiggins and rubio.

That was an awesome showing of love from the fans tonight. Too bad he didn't play, even for a few minutes.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down