Evan Turner is a Beast

4 posters

Go down

Evan Turner is a Beast Empty Evan Turner is a Beast

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 am

IT made the all star team, I think thats a joke, if I'm picking those teams, no way is he on it, I know hes fearless, but its amazing the job Stevens does hiding him on defense. I can't wait till Smart gets his offensive game fully developed, so IT can be that sparkplug going against other teams 2nd units. KO has improved even though in a really intense physical game he can still disappear like last night, hes still too much of a ragdoll in many match ups, another player you have figure out how to hide. The player who should be getting more credit is Evan Turner, he has brass balls, is comfortable taking it right at Lebron, his drives and end to end work is a key cog in the machine as he takes so much pressure off of everybody and the other pieces can back cut and play off him, Crowder and AB can't create for others off the dribble like that. Smart could, he has to learn get that in his game from ET. I hope we can resign Evan as I know hes easily outplaying his contract, he is a huge jack of all trades weapon coming off the bench.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Evan Turner is a Beast Empty Re: Evan Turner is a Beast

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:19 pm

We got the good Evan Turner last night. Tomorrow we might get Evan Turnover.

Take'em when we can get'em.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:21 pm

I would very much agree that I like to see Turner re-signed by the Cs. He is quite a versatile player in many ways.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:29 pm

I agree that Turner is an under rated player here. But I kinda have had a soft spot for him, as it simply wasn't his fault he was the second pick in the draft > if he was the 8-10th pick that year, we'd be saying he was a solid draft pick.

that said what do you guys feel is a fair market deal for Turner next season.

In my mind I could see him signing for a small home team discount to stay here, but I think market value may be in the $7-8M range on a multi year deal.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down