Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency"

+2
bobheckler
steve3344
6 posters

Go down

Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency" Empty Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency"

Post by steve3344 Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:37 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/hassan-whiteside-on-free-agency---i-really-don-t-think-it-s-about-loyalty-161820754.html

If that's true that means he's probably staying with Miami.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency" Empty Re: Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency"

Post by bobheckler Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:39 pm

steve3344 wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/hassan-whiteside-on-free-agency---i-really-don-t-think-it-s-about-loyalty-161820754.html

If that's true that means he's probably staying with Miami.

steve,

And if that's true, then their shot at Durant probably drops.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency" Empty Re: Whiteside "hopeful of having a decision by the end of Friday's opening day of free agency"

Post by dboss Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:42 pm

does not seem like anyone got a shot at him.

Who's next?

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by arambone Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Mark Blountside.

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I don't think Miami has a huge advantage over any other team.
If Miami signs Whiteside and Wade, that will be it for significant free agent signings.
It's very questionable if Bosh will ever play again.
So, with Bosh questionable, Wade nearing the end and average talent on the roster, I do not think Whiteside will re-sign with Miami.
I am officially predicting that Whiteside leaves Miami. (Not that anyone cares about my predictions). :-)

Durant and Whiteside are the two big free agents after LeBron, who we all expect to stay in Cleveland.
Once those two agree to terms, the free agent flood gates will open...
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Is he worth 95 million? we get him, we have a totally new revamped frontline in one year and are contending next year.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:31 pm

dboss wrote:does not seem like anyone got a shot at him.

Who's next?

dboss

why? better shot at him then Durant

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down