Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors

4 posters

Go down

Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors Empty Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors

Post by 112288 Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:52 am

WEEI

By Jerry Spar

According to a report from Oklahoma City-based ESPN.com NBA writer Royce Young, Kevin Durant is deciding between the Thunder and Warriors, which would mean the Celtics’ efforts to land the marquee free agent have fallen short.

Young tweeted Sunday night: From what I understand, it’s Thunder versus Warriors for Durant.

That apparently did not sit well with Celtics followers eager to see Durant head to Boston. Tweeted Young early Monday morning: Celtics fans went to my Instagram and spent the night making fun of my wife and kids. Really awesome you guys.

UPDATE: ESPN’s Marc Stein reported Monday morning that the Celtics “still believe that they’re in this.”

Durant is expected to make his decision Monday, apparently via a write-up in The Players’ Tribune. The Thunder reportedly made a final push in a meeting in the Hamptons early Sunday evening.

Back to top Go down

Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors Empty Re: Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Royce YoungVerified account
‏@royceyoung
Celtics fans went to my Instagram and spent the night making fun of my wife and kid. Really awesome you guys.
RETWEETS
Pz Parsonsthe KrakenE-M0N3¥ADRIAN-LAKERSJohn MelsonJarenJorelrussell❤ | 17 daysSaJOEL Eto'o
9:49 PM - 3 Jul 2016

bob
MY NOTE:  Way to go, Masshole.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors Empty Re: Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors

Post by beat Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Report: Kevin Durant eliminates Celtics as option, leaving just Thunder, Warriors Truman10

It ain't over yet !!
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 pm

We're in it 'till we ain't.

If we ain't, then its all "Wait 'till next year".

That will certainly give us something to talk about while we win 55 games in the regular season, take 2nd seed in the east, go to the playoffs and win the eastern conference finals, go to the finals and absolutely destroy the Thunder Warriors!!

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

gyso

Last edited by gyso on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down