Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament.

2 posters

Go down

Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament. Empty Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament.

Post by international Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxC2GtszIJM

international

Back to top Go down

Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament. Empty Re: Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament.

Post by wideclyde Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:00 am

Holland may never become an NBA rotation type player, but I like his chances better than those of James Young.

Not sure if the Cs are correct in continuing to give Young so many chances, but so far he has shown very, very little towards ever being able to be an NBA player. His supposedly one skill (shooting) has not been good enough to offset so many of the holes in his total game.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament. Empty Re: Brief look of John Holland in Fiba quialifing tournament.

Post by international Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:42 am

Holland is having a great qualifying tournament with my country Puerto Rico.His defence is superb and he is attacking the basket with no fear.He is in great shape and I really think he can help the Celtics is he make the team.The Celtics told him that they will give him a chance to make the team in the veterans camp y he inmedietly reported to our national team.Today we have the most important game of the tournament ,againgst Serbia and the winner goes to the olimpics.The game is in Belgrade Serbia and is going to be tough.Denver Nikola Jokic is the key player for them and J J Barea ours

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down