Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:23 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/03/comments-from-other-side-warriors-3817.html

This Is one of those Games that will be very difficult without KD. Going to need the rest of the team to pitch in on offense

If Curry doesn't show up for this one, I sense a loss in this game. He needs to Drop 30 on good eff.

Maybe we'll run more PnR sets with Isiah out there tonight. Some seem to suggest he is really bad at defending it.

On paper I really like how we match up with the Celtics, even with KD out. Steph/Klay V Thomas/Bradley is a battle, but we have the size advantage there. Crowder is good, but Barnes can handle him. Then I like Green on Horford and Zaza on Amir. I think we have an advantage there.

They will be happy to get that home cooking again and Celtics are slumping a bit. Dubs by 15.

This will be a good test for us.

Celtics are about Isaiah; contain him, game over. Of course, no one has succeeded in doing that, this season; especially in the 4th quarter!Should be an interesting game…

Maybe I’m paranoid, but I truly believe the league is gonna do its best to set up a GSW-OKC first round series.

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away 2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473

Look up some of the shady things this league has done in the past. Helping set up a GSW-OKC matchup is actually minor in comparison.

It is quite sad Bogut’s career resembles Samuel L. Jackson’s character in Unbreakable. Best of luck to him

SA resting kawhi and aldridge today Please god let Sacramento beat them. Hate that they always get away with resting guys without losing.

Hope we get a win while we rest KD tonight!

Curry going for 40 today

Man I hope so Because IT might be going for 40 today. It’ll be a fun game to watch!

If I remember correctly Marcus Smart killed us at Oracle last year when they beat us. The very same Marcus Smart who was shooting something like 24% from 3 on the season going into that game.

You remember incorrectly. Smart shot 3-7 from the floor (1-3 from 3), and was a -5 in his 28 minutes (Celtics were +8 in the 20 minutes he sat).

So who killed the Warriors that night & some Celtic scrub went nuts

It was Jared Sullinger

Here is to hoping nobody on the Celtics goes God mode

You do know that it's a tradition for some random unknown player to go God mode against the Warriors, right?

Hope its not AveryB I like him

I still don't understand why Boston didn't get anything with the amount of trade chips they have... Yes-Draft picks are valuable more than ever... But they are no guarantee...

Building through the draft is one thing.. But you will have to pay these guys soon.... Avery at 18m per no thanks... Thomas at 30m per .. Wow.. I love Tom Brady but the Celtics are delusional

Boston could of been a force... GM's on record saying they were scared of PG13 and Butler going there

I truly believe they could upset the Cavs (Cavs are 16th in the league in defense). Should have made a move even if it was a small one. Someone to boost their defense or interior play.

Steph and Klay Have To Crush Thomas and Bradley DEATH BY SPLASH

If steph, klay & draymond can't handle this little guy then I just don't know what to say

Wait a sec Aren’t Bradley and Horford supposed to be injured?

Zaza's having to make decisions on offence as Boston are allowing him the shot, just hanging off him. It's smart. May as well let Zaza beat you. Time for an adjustment Steve.

Can David west foul IT hard one time?

Celtics aren't a great rebounding team either So might want to go more small ball on them.

Remember those IT – Curry duels circa 2013? Who woulda thunk those were two MVPs sparring?

Steph needs to not get tangled with Kelly

Jaylen Brown doesn't start?

2008 LOVED Barnes... Now? Too much Clippers 'stink' on him (even with that Memphis shower).

Not that I care that much in regular season but on a series I don't know that I wouldn't just put a legit big on Smart and Tonny Allen him.

Boston is good This will not be easy…

Boston are very active on defence. They seem to try and clog every lane and make every pass contested with swiping arms and active hands. They cause not only turnovers, but every pass isn't being caught well from our players. It's a testament to Stevens coaching.

Some dubs showing frustration with not getting any separation from these Celts

Celtics making too many shots

Uh oh Scrubs killing us

BOS carrying the long respected tradition of random average players murdering the Warriors

They actually called Avery Bradley for a foul off the ball? With all the grabbing he does

They are cutting off all our passing lanes

I don't mind the refs letting them play, but c'mon you have to mug a guy to get a foul in this game

Curry just needs to touch someone to get a foul

Celtics bringing their A Game for sure

Iggy was right the other teams scrubs always kill us Olynyk already 11 pts and not even at the half?

We need to get Curry his shots. I can't believe after all these years Curry still couldn't get to his spots against Boston

This isn't the 2013/14 Celtics you do realise?

You better bring your A game if your gonna beat the Dubs

They did.   Problem is Warriors hovering around their C+ game

Boston is legit

Am I crazy for actually being happy to be up by 4 at the half? Hard fought game in general. Celtics are no joke.

2nd in the L’East. Have lost last two games also

Not crazy, ESP since the Warriors 3rd Quarter™ has not yet happened

Angry Kerr? After that wide open Al Horford 3 Yikes

Kerr mad at himself. Zaza doesn't match up well with that kind of center

Wow Isaiah's a pretty sensitive guy

he's delicate

Touch IT and its a foul

Isiah is a defensive liability I wouldn’t max him out… As good he is on the offensive end…. Any guard can just rise up and shoot over him

BOS passing is carving us up tonight They look like us actually

The fouls are bull**** tonight. Heavily weighted to the Celts.

So can Boston or Washington beat the Cavs?

With these refs they can beat anybody

Olenyk has been under the hoop all by himself multiple times this game

Isiah has to flop he’s so small he’d rarely get to the line if he didn’t. Smart player

What is Marcus Smart's excuse?

Kelly Olynyk always looks like Dirk against us lol

Him and Jerebko lol

Barnes knocks people down left and right lol

Barnes playing 'tough guy'... Now Draymond can kick someone in the nuts and get away with it. Lol

Gotta respect Boston; so fundamentally sound

The Celtics look good. With all the cap room and draft picks they have... Scary for the East.

Barnes and Olynik were wailing on each other in the battle for post position. Could have been a foul both ways.

Boston without Thomas has been a much better matchup against the Warriors

Olinick looks like he should be doing a GEICO commercial

This is a great game!! You know, The Kings beat the Celtics.

Jaylen must have been talking to get that reaction from Steph. Calm down yung fella lol

Miss 8 threes in a row, talk shit to a rookie when you make the 9th. He's lost his mind.

Why's Curry talking smack to Jaylen Brown doe? And pointing, that's a technical in this league xD I don't think I've seen him do that.

Thomas gets a lot of publicity as a great 4th Q scorer, so let's see

Olynek has had so many wide open runs to the rim

Olynyk had cloaking technology with the way no Warrior wants to guard him

Wish we had heart like Celts

FOULS: 7 BOS 17 GSW No way this is an accurate reflection of the game I’m watching

Klay not even running hard after loose balls. Boston’s players all give super effort, all play physical

BOS has no shot blocking and yet we're settling for bad jumpers wuh happening here?

We've been having a hard time getting past their perimeter defenders.

Wow, no answer for this Olynik guy

somebody needs to remind the Warriors that Kelly Olynyk isn't very good

Olynyk is pnring us to death

Olynyk's been a factor.

Having no scoring threats at the 3 really plays into Boston's hands

not even trying to attack IT on defense

Killer make by IT

2 things for NBA - Boston win puts pressure on CAVS GSW loss puts pressure on them

Different issue entirely Cavs have a walk in the park to conference final regardless of seeding. Losing first seed will be costly for warriors.

i’m embarrassed for this team Ridiculous

This team ain't getting past the 1st round

Name someone lazier on defense than Steph. Please.

Bunch of whiny chokers wearing GSW unis tonight. Not sure where our team has gone.

Hope Celtics make it to the NBA Finals. Be fun sweeping em

Kelly Olynyk plays really well vs the Dubs

Scrubs always have big games against the Dubs

He's underrated

Gotta hand it to Boston, their defence is excellent. I hope they trounce the Cavs in the playoffs.

Boston played well and deserves the win but what a sh!+ performance in front of the home crowd

Boston came to fight, we didn't. Props to them.

To see the Celtics just do what ever they want against is just so disheartening, offensively, defenseless and coaching. The way they look tonight does not bode well moving forward.

I would fire Kerr on the spot, blow up the team with this performance

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away C5zMJYeUwAAdaPv

If they waive rondo, they could increase their wins by 5

We might need to Sign up the chubby KIA-winning fan…he can make 3s

Sure he can make the 3s But how’s his D?

Well played Boston. Their defence won that for them.

Kerr got outcoached

Well Gentry was the real mastermind of the offense we built into a contender. I think Walton had the IQ to be logical and keep the ball rolling. Kerr is a fantastic players coach, but I'm not sure he is an offensive genius. In terms of our defense we all know that's been Adams work.

Yep. Brad Stevens is a great too, I remember seeing a buttload of Butler games while he was still coaching them and I always had a feeling he would turn out a top tier coach in the NBA.  (MY NOTE:  I HOPE he meant to say "boatload")

There is no way that the Foul discrepancy is real…plus this is 6 games in 10 nights…let the physical team wear down the road weary jump shooting team…NBA wants more than a foregone conclusion…they need drama…  

Isn't the Celtics on a long road trip as well?  At least we are home - They are still on the road.  

Stop. Conspiracy theories are stupid.

You really believe BOS only committed 10 fouls this entire game? Compared to 20 for GSW – the home team? I saw the holding, pushing and reaching that wasn’t being called.

Dubs D is never allowed to be as physical as BOS is.

Lol easy with the idiocy The NBA is rigging against the Warriors now? The refs let BOTH teams get away with a lot of physical defense. There were also A LOT of calls that should/normally would have been called against the Warriors that they didn’t call. Which I’m okay with because they called it the same both ways.

I hear a "lets go Celtics" chant in Oracle of all places

Wtf was with the MVP chants for IT, Oracle?!

CAVS have a brutal schedule this month too - BOS has lots of home games NBA is trying to keep things tight…

That's because the Celtics had a hard schedule at the start of the season. They had plenty of road games against tough teams, which means they’ll have plenty of remaining home games.  (MY NOTE:  Did the previous poster really think these schedules are being made up on the fly by the league depending upon how close teams are in the last month of the season?  Really?)

Of course Celtics play this kind of game agaisnt us Lose to suns, get destroyed by clippers… But go God mode against Us

they did not go God mode They played how they always play. Tough gritty physical bball. Actually some of their guys had below avg nights.

Olynk did

Who was guarding Olynyk all night? It seemed like dubs were either helping off of him or guarding him with smalls all night.

Stats say that we are #15 in points scored in 4th quarter 25.7 points per quarter. However, we have only 22.3 points average in the last three games. Boston, however, is #1 in points scored in the 4th quarter, averaging 28.7 points.

Refs don't like us The disparity in fouls and free throws lately is ridiculous.  (MY NOTE:  It's great to be a 3pt shooting team, but that doesn't create contact and you need contact to get a foul call)

VERY WELL OFFICIATED GAME . Disparity due to Warriors reaching a lot

Disagree When the Celtics play, it’s like they change the method in which they officiate games. They are very physical with us.   Grabbing, holding, bumping and none of it gets called.

Boston always a tough matchup We wont always struggle this badly

Why were there so many away fans. Can’t believe there was an MVP chant for Isaiah, and a Let’s Go Celtics chant….very salty.

Honestly, props to the Celtics. Played harder. Played better. We are in a rut. Hopefully the Celts can keep this up in the playoffs. I actually quite respect them and their successful mini rebuild. Us on the other hand.. Why were there so many Celtics fan in oracle? Really stumped me

I wish the Warriors can just focus on the game and avoid the distractions such as trash talking, bitching about fouls, showboating and those stupid retaliation fouls. Hate to say this but, it seems like some on this team are putting too much emphasis on feeding their own egos.

Warriors couldn't separate. Don't think they had enough to win even if Steph didn't show up Jaylen

Curry probably shouldn't have started yapping After he hit that three on Jaylen Brown to end the 3rd quarter. Celtics went on a 15-0 run to begin the fourth to seal the win. Curry is a great player, but I thought that carrying on like he did all the way back to the quarter-time huddle after beating a rookie on one play showed a lack of class. It probably gave Stevens just the fuel he needed to light a fire under his team heading into the decisive quarter of the game. I’m not certain, but I think Curry went scoreless for the entire 4th quarter as well.

Followed this with a scoreless 4th quarter, 2 turnovers, and a foul

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away 22254447-mmmain

Pull your head in, mate. Not a flattering look.

Steph taunting Jaylen Brown after hitting his 3 pointer wasn't cool. Jaylen Brown is a quiet humble rookie. He says he didn’t say a word to Steph while defending him, and there’s every reason to believe he’s telling the truth. The lack of ego is what I’ve liked about Steph, unlike the entitled whiner king who plays for the Cavs. Hope Steph returns to Steph.

Steph just isn't a closer, if the game is close we will lose most of the time Because Steph won't show up

Not a great night for Dub Nation. They even allowed a chant of “MVP!” for Isaiah Thomas at Oracle Arena and that’s basically all you need to know about how bad this one was.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away

Post by steve3344 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:02 pm

bobheckler wrote:http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/03/comments-from-other-side-warriors-3817.html

This Is one of those Games that will be very difficult without KD. Going to need the rest of the team to pitch in on offense

If Curry doesn't show up for this one, I sense a loss in this game. He needs to Drop 30 on good eff.

Maybe we'll run more PnR sets with Isiah out there tonight. Some seem to suggest he is really bad at defending it.

On paper I really like how we match up with the Celtics, even with KD out. Steph/Klay V Thomas/Bradley is a battle, but we have the size advantage there. Crowder is good, but Barnes can handle him. Then I like Green on Horford and Zaza on Amir. I think we have an advantage there.

They will be happy to get that home cooking again and Celtics are slumping a bit. Dubs by 15.

This will be a good test for us.

Celtics are about Isaiah; contain him, game over. Of course, no one has succeeded in doing that, this season; especially in the 4th quarter!Should be an interesting game…

Maybe I’m paranoid, but I truly believe the league is gonna do its best to set up a GSW-OKC first round series.

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away 2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473

Look up some of the shady things this league has done in the past. Helping set up a GSW-OKC matchup is actually minor in comparison.

It is quite sad Bogut’s career resembles Samuel L. Jackson’s character in Unbreakable. Best of luck to him

SA resting kawhi and aldridge today Please god let Sacramento beat them. Hate that they always get away with resting guys without losing.

Hope we get a win while we rest KD tonight!

Curry going for 40 today

Man I hope so Because IT might be going for 40 today. It’ll be a fun game to watch!

If I remember correctly Marcus Smart killed us at Oracle last year when they beat us. The very same Marcus Smart who was shooting something like 24% from 3 on the season going into that game.

You remember incorrectly. Smart shot 3-7 from the floor (1-3 from 3), and was a -5 in his 28 minutes (Celtics were +8 in the 20 minutes he sat).

So who killed the Warriors that night & some Celtic scrub went nuts

It was Jared Sullinger

Here is to hoping nobody on the Celtics goes God mode

You do know that it's a tradition for some random unknown player to go God mode against the Warriors, right?

Hope its not AveryB I like him

I still don't understand why Boston didn't get anything with the amount of trade chips they have... Yes-Draft picks are valuable more than ever... But they are no guarantee...

Building through the draft is one thing.. But you will have to pay these guys soon.... Avery at 18m per no thanks... Thomas at 30m per .. Wow.. I love Tom Brady but the Celtics are delusional

Boston could of been a force... GM's on record saying they were scared of PG13 and Butler going there

I truly believe they could upset the Cavs (Cavs are 16th in the league in defense). Should have made a move even if it was a small one. Someone to boost their defense or interior play.

Steph and Klay Have To Crush Thomas and Bradley DEATH BY SPLASH

If steph, klay & draymond can't handle this little guy then I just don't know what to say

Wait a sec Aren’t Bradley and Horford supposed to be injured?

Zaza's having to make decisions on offence as Boston are allowing him the shot, just hanging off him. It's smart. May as well let Zaza beat you. Time for an adjustment Steve.

Can David west foul IT hard one time?

Celtics aren't a great rebounding team either So might want to go more small ball on them.

Remember those IT – Curry duels circa 2013? Who woulda thunk those were two MVPs sparring?

Steph needs to not get tangled with Kelly

Jaylen Brown doesn't start?

2008 LOVED Barnes... Now? Too much Clippers 'stink' on him (even with that Memphis shower).

Not that I care that much in regular season but on a series I don't know that I wouldn't just put a legit big on Smart and Tonny Allen him.

Boston is good This will not be easy…

Boston are very active on defence. They seem to try and clog every lane and make every pass contested with swiping arms and active hands. They cause not only turnovers, but every pass isn't being caught well from our players. It's a testament to Stevens coaching.

Some dubs showing frustration with not getting any separation from these Celts

Celtics making too many shots

Uh oh Scrubs killing us

BOS carrying the long respected tradition of random average players murdering the Warriors

They actually called Avery Bradley for a foul off the ball? With all the grabbing he does

They are cutting off all our passing lanes

I don't mind the refs letting them play, but c'mon you have to mug a guy to get a foul in this game

Curry just needs to touch someone to get a foul

Celtics bringing their A Game for sure

Iggy was right the other teams scrubs always kill us Olynyk already 11 pts and not even at the half?

We need to get Curry his shots. I can't believe after all these years Curry still couldn't get to his spots against Boston

This isn't the 2013/14 Celtics you do realise?

You better bring your A game if your gonna beat the Dubs

They did.   Problem is Warriors hovering around their C+ game

Boston is legit

Am I crazy for actually being happy to be up by 4 at the half? Hard fought game in general. Celtics are no joke.

2nd in the L’East. Have lost last two games also

Not crazy, ESP since the Warriors 3rd Quarter™ has not yet happened

Angry Kerr? After that wide open Al Horford 3 Yikes

Kerr mad at himself. Zaza doesn't match up well with that kind of center

Wow Isaiah's a pretty sensitive guy

he's delicate

Touch IT and its a foul

Isiah is a defensive liability I wouldn’t max him out… As good he is on the offensive end…. Any guard can just rise up and shoot over him

BOS passing is carving us up tonight They look like us actually

The fouls are bull**** tonight. Heavily weighted to the Celts.

So can Boston or Washington beat the Cavs?

With these refs they can beat anybody

Olenyk has been under the hoop all by himself multiple times this game

Isiah has to flop he’s so small he’d rarely get to the line if he didn’t. Smart player

What is Marcus Smart's excuse?

Kelly Olynyk always looks like Dirk against us lol

Him and Jerebko lol

Barnes knocks people down left and right lol

Barnes playing 'tough guy'... Now Draymond can kick someone in the nuts and get away with it. Lol

Gotta respect Boston; so fundamentally sound

The Celtics look good. With all the cap room and draft picks they have... Scary for the East.

Barnes and Olynik were wailing on each other in the battle for post position. Could have been a foul both ways.

Boston without Thomas has been a much better matchup against the Warriors

Olinick looks like he should be doing a GEICO commercial

This is a great game!! You know, The Kings beat the Celtics.

Jaylen must have been talking to get that reaction from Steph. Calm down yung fella lol

Miss 8 threes in a row, talk shit to a rookie when you make the 9th. He's lost his mind.

Why's Curry talking smack to Jaylen Brown doe? And pointing, that's a technical in this league xD I don't think I've seen him do that.

Thomas gets a lot of publicity as a great 4th Q scorer, so let's see

Olynek has had so many wide open runs to the rim

Olynyk had cloaking technology with the way no Warrior wants to guard him

Wish we had heart like Celts

FOULS: 7 BOS 17 GSW No way this is an accurate reflection of the game I’m watching

Klay not even running hard after loose balls. Boston’s players all give super effort, all play physical

BOS has no shot blocking and yet we're settling for bad jumpers wuh happening here?

We've been having a hard time getting past their perimeter defenders.

Wow, no answer for this Olynik guy

somebody needs to remind the Warriors that Kelly Olynyk isn't very good

Olynyk is pnring us to death

Olynyk's been a factor.

Having no scoring threats at the 3 really plays into Boston's hands

not even trying to attack IT on defense

Killer make by IT

2 things for NBA - Boston win puts pressure on CAVS GSW loss puts pressure on them

Different issue entirely Cavs have a walk in the park to conference final regardless of seeding. Losing first seed will be costly for warriors.

i’m embarrassed for this team Ridiculous

This team ain't getting past the 1st round

Name someone lazier on defense than Steph. Please.

Bunch of whiny chokers wearing GSW unis tonight. Not sure where our team has gone.

Hope Celtics make it to the NBA Finals. Be fun sweeping em

Kelly Olynyk plays really well vs the Dubs

Scrubs always have big games against the Dubs

He's underrated

Gotta hand it to Boston, their defence is excellent. I hope they trounce the Cavs in the playoffs.

Boston played well and deserves the win but what a sh!+ performance in front of the home crowd

Boston came to fight, we didn't. Props to them.

To see the Celtics just do what ever they want against is just so disheartening, offensively, defenseless and coaching. The way they look tonight does not bode well moving forward.

I would fire Kerr on the spot, blow up the team with this performance

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away C5zMJYeUwAAdaPv

If they waive rondo, they could increase their wins by 5

We might need to Sign up the chubby KIA-winning fan…he can make 3s

Sure he can make the 3s But how’s his D?

Well played Boston. Their defence won that for them.

Kerr got outcoached

Well Gentry was the real mastermind of the offense we built into a contender. I think Walton had the IQ to be logical and keep the ball rolling. Kerr is a fantastic players coach, but I'm not sure he is an offensive genius. In terms of our defense we all know that's been Adams work.

Yep. Brad Stevens is a great too, I remember seeing a buttload of Butler games while he was still coaching them and I always had a feeling he would turn out a top tier coach in the NBA.  (MY NOTE:  I HOPE he meant to say "boatload")

There is no way that the Foul discrepancy is real…plus this is 6 games in 10 nights…let the physical team wear down the road weary jump shooting team…NBA wants more than a foregone conclusion…they need drama…  

Isn't the Celtics on a long road trip as well?  At least we are home - They are still on the road.  

Stop. Conspiracy theories are stupid.

You really believe BOS only committed 10 fouls this entire game? Compared to 20 for GSW – the home team? I saw the holding, pushing and reaching that wasn’t being called.

Dubs D is never allowed to be as physical as BOS is.

Lol easy with the idiocy The NBA is rigging against the Warriors now? The refs let BOTH teams get away with a lot of physical defense. There were also A LOT of calls that should/normally would have been called against the Warriors that they didn’t call. Which I’m okay with because they called it the same both ways.

I hear a "lets go Celtics" chant in Oracle of all places

Wtf was with the MVP chants for IT, Oracle?!

CAVS have a brutal schedule this month too - BOS has lots of home games NBA is trying to keep things tight…

That's because the Celtics had a hard schedule at the start of the season. They had plenty of road games against tough teams, which means they’ll have plenty of remaining home games.  (MY NOTE:  Did the previous poster really think these schedules are being made up on the fly by the league depending upon how close teams are in the last month of the season?  Really?)

Of course Celtics play this kind of game agaisnt us Lose to suns, get destroyed by clippers… But go God mode against Us

they did not go God mode They played how they always play. Tough gritty physical bball. Actually some of their guys had below avg nights.

Olynk did

Who was guarding Olynyk all night? It seemed like dubs were either helping off of him or guarding him with smalls all night.

Stats say that we are #15 in points scored in 4th quarter 25.7 points per quarter. However, we have only 22.3 points average in the last three games. Boston, however, is #1 in points scored in the 4th quarter, averaging 28.7 points.

Refs don't like us The disparity in fouls and free throws lately is ridiculous.  (MY NOTE:  It's great to be a 3pt shooting team, but that doesn't create contact and you need contact to get a foul call)

VERY WELL OFFICIATED GAME . Disparity due to Warriors reaching a lot

Disagree When the Celtics play, it’s like they change the method in which they officiate games. They are very physical with us.   Grabbing, holding, bumping and none of it gets called.

Boston always a tough matchup We wont always struggle this badly

Why were there so many away fans. Can’t believe there was an MVP chant for Isaiah, and a Let’s Go Celtics chant….very salty.

Honestly, props to the Celtics. Played harder. Played better. We are in a rut. Hopefully the Celts can keep this up in the playoffs. I actually quite respect them and their successful mini rebuild. Us on the other hand.. Why were there so many Celtics fan in oracle? Really stumped me

I wish the Warriors can just focus on the game and avoid the distractions such as trash talking, bitching about fouls, showboating and those stupid retaliation fouls. Hate to say this but, it seems like some on this team are putting too much emphasis on feeding their own egos.

Warriors couldn't separate. Don't think they had enough to win even if Steph didn't show up Jaylen

Curry probably shouldn't have started yapping After he hit that three on Jaylen Brown to end the 3rd quarter. Celtics went on a 15-0 run to begin the fourth to seal the win. Curry is a great player, but I thought that carrying on like he did all the way back to the quarter-time huddle after beating a rookie on one play showed a lack of class. It probably gave Stevens just the fuel he needed to light a fire under his team heading into the decisive quarter of the game. I’m not certain, but I think Curry went scoreless for the entire 4th quarter as well.

Followed this with a scoreless 4th quarter, 2 turnovers, and a foul

Comments From The Other Side - Warriors, Away 22254447-mmmain

Pull your head in, mate. Not a flattering look.

Steph taunting Jaylen Brown after hitting his 3 pointer wasn't cool. Jaylen Brown is a quiet humble rookie. He says he didn’t say a word to Steph while defending him, and there’s every reason to believe he’s telling the truth. The lack of ego is what I’ve liked about Steph, unlike the entitled whiner king who plays for the Cavs. Hope Steph returns to Steph.

Steph just isn't a closer, if the game is close we will lose most of the time Because Steph won't show up

Not a great night for Dub Nation. They even allowed a chant of “MVP!” for Isaiah Thomas at Oracle Arena and that’s basically all you need to know about how bad this one was.

bob

"I would fire Kerr on the spot, blow up the team with this performance"

Yup, seems likely.

steve3344

Back to top Go down