LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia

5 posters

Go down

LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia Empty LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia

Post by steve3344 Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Very tough break for the Spurs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lamarcus-aldridge-will-be-out-an-indefinite-period-due-to-a-minor-heart-arrhythmia-172037658.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia Empty Re: LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia

Post by gyso Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Wow, that terrible news for LaMarcus. I hope it turns out to be something that is easy to fix.

Back to top Go down

LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia Empty Re: LaMarcus Aldridge out indefinitely due to a minor heart arrhythmia

Post by NYCelt Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 pm

I hope it turns out to be something he can deal with and live normally. Playing is secondary.

This has been a real issue with bigs.

As Larry Bird, battling his own heart issues, told his wife (and I'm paraphrasing here), 'there aren't a lot of guys near 7 feet around past 70.'
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:17 pm

I can't remember exactly what the issue was, cardiac of some kind, but I do remember Terry Cummings having a long career playing 20 minutes a game, and being monitored. Always thought he was a strong player, power forward I think.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:44 am

I would not mind playing the Spurs if Aldridge is unavailable to play, but a heart condition for such a young man is scary.

Hope that he recovers quickly.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm

wideclyde wrote:I would not mind playing the Spurs if Aldridge is unavailable to play, but a heart condition for such a young man is scary.

Hope that he recovers quickly.
No one would mind us playing the Spurs.  That would mean we made The Finals.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down