Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort

2 posters

Go down

Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort Empty Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort

Post by worcester Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

This August 5th my nephew, a big Celtics fan, vacationed at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. He's friends with the Cav's Jordan McRae

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/mcraejo01.html

and he knew Jordan was buddies with Kyrie. My nephew saw Kyrie at Atlantis and texted Jordan that Kyrie was there. Jordan texted back to take a picture of Kyrie. My nephew went up Kyrie and told him Jordan wanted him to send a photo of Kyrie. Kyrie obliged and flipped Jordan the bird. My nephew texted me the picture. I don't know how to download it, but I forwarded it to Bob Heckler, who perhaps can post it on the board for us. While there my nephew also bumped into Jayson Tatum, waiting right behind him at the line for the ATM machine. My nephew took a pix of Jayson at the ATM. Then he said to Jayson, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION STUPIDLY, "You're our answer to Kevin Garnett leaving." Jayson gave him a puzzled look and just walked away. What Jayson didn't take with him was his ATM receipt, which showed that he had $19,125 in his account. My nephew's newest Celtics souvenir.

Ah, to be 19 with $19,000+ in the bank and a $400,000 paycheck coming every month.

Last edited by worcester on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort Empty Re: Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort

Post by BleedGreen Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Very cool info thanks! Hope we can see the picture.

I wonder if Tatum already got his first paycheck at the end of July and spent a few hundred G's on a house for his mom or something? Hopefully he didn't blow it on a sports car and Atlantis.

I don't think 400k is coming to him every month though. Not when Uncle Sam has something to say about it at a tax rate probably somewhere in the 30-35% range. I'm no accountant so maybe someone knowledgeable about the tax brackets can figure it out exactly (if so inclined).
BleedGreen
BleedGreen

Back to top Go down

Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort Empty Re: Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving in at the Atlantis Resort

Post by worcester Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:07 pm

You're probably right. The poor kid probably only nets (pun intended) about $260k a month.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedGreen Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:10 am

worcester wrote:You're probably right. The poor kid probably only nets (pun intended) about $260k a month.

bummer
BleedGreen
BleedGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down