LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week

+3
bobheckler
beat
Brandon$$
7 posters

Go down

LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week Empty LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week

Post by Brandon$$ Wed May 05, 2010 12:15 pm

LeBron James is scheduled to have an MRI on his ailing right elbow this week, a team spokesman said. He said it’s to be determined when it will occur. It hasn’t appeared on the injury report yet. Cavaliers coach Mike Brown said he’s not aware of any injury. “I have not heard anything about his elbow,” he said. “He has not said anything to me and the trainers have not said anything.” Morning Journal

It will be the second MRI James has had on the elbow. Last week, after the first-round series against Chicago was over but before the semifinals started, James had an MRI and was diagnosed with a strain and a bone bruise in the elbow. James did not talk with reporters Tuesday, a day after the Cavs lost Game 2, 104-86, to fall into a 1-1 tie in the best-of-seven series. But Cavs point guard Mo Williams said: "He's fine. He doesn't want to talk about the injury. He doesn't want to hear about it. He doesn't make excuses. He does what he has to do to get himself prepared to play. He's going to play." Cleveland Plain Dealer

Brian Windhorst: Cavs announce Anderson Varejao had an MRI on his back today. No damage, still day-to-day. Twitter.com

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week Empty Re: LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week

Post by beat Wed May 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey Mo (williams)

If he doesn't want to hear about it and all the other stuff..............then shooting that foul shot left handed was about the stupidest thing he could have done!

While there at it an MRI upstairs might be in order too.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week Empty Re: LBJ scheduled to have an MRI on elbow this week

Post by bobheckler Wed May 05, 2010 12:29 pm

I find this kind of odd.

LBJ had an MRI on his elbow. That's how they found out about the strain. For him to have another MRI suggests it has gotten worse. It's also odd that Mike Brown hasn't heard about this.

Varajao's having and MRI too (Cleveland General must have just gotten a new machine). Must be bothering him a lot. Poor baby. Well, he has two more days for the back spasms to subside before the next game, but unless he's 100%, he'll be thinking about them and that should cut down on his energy level.

We're healthy, they're not. I'm loving this.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Bob

I heard on ESPN radio that Bron was waiting to "get to Boston" to have the MRI done. Perhaps the machine in Cleveland doesn't work right, or they want a second opinion from another machine.

With the C's relatively healthy yeah..........loving it too!!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed May 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Pete hurt his elbow?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed May 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Once again, I'll take our relative good health so far in the playoffs over all our regular season bs with all the injuries and line-up switches any day. CLE's relative ease through the regular season of avoiding any major or multiple injuries and having the wheels come off in the playoffs is just a part of the game. Sorry. No sympathy here. No one cared when we had all our injuries during the season. We've had to deal with it. Been there done that. Life's a bitch, ain't it?

The "machine" in CLE has never worked right, the one that has one guy with ridiculous talent surrounded by 11 onlookers. Gotta has at least 2.

I'd have back spasms too if I just randomly bulldozed into 180-190 pound moving objects whenever I felt like it.

Still beware of the Trojan Rabbit.

Mike Brown is trying to find a safe way off the Titanic. "No, I haven't heard the ship is sinking. No sir ree."

Beat, I like the idea of the MRI upstairs. I don't think they will find much of a change from last year's MRI in that area except some profuse swelling.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Wed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm

jeb65 wrote:Pete hurt his elbow?

I did Jeb, when did you find out? I have been trying to keep it a secret!
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Wed May 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi,
I think both Doc and MB playing mind games: KG and Perk with broken leg and amputated foot while LJ and AV with heart attack and paralysis after stroke.
I bet everything will be back to normal come Fri, 7pm EST.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down