Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him.

3 posters

Go down

Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him. Empty Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him.

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:05 am

https://youtu.be/KlHTSVX2QWY He is 7-1 shoot well with either hand,he is very active on defense,good free throw shooter and may be he is the faster 7-1 center in transition.Now he has a mid range jump shot and a very good hook shot.25 years old and like Daniel Theis he is ready to help (Theis was more advanced than him,but he is improving each day).

international

Back to top Go down

Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him. Empty Re: Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him.

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zF5cIisW9A

international

Back to top Go down

Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him. Empty Re: Dont forget this player,Celtics are scouting him and i think they will sign him.

Post by mulcogiseng Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:33 am

thanx International!

Artem Pustovyi looks good. He certainly seems to shoot better than last year's number one pick. Razz

Keep up the good work and hope that things have normalized some for you.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:36 am

International,

Have you found us another one?!

In the 2nd video, at about the :25 mark, there's Pop, sitting courtside and watching. If Pop's there, there's something there. Pop's wondering what to do when Pau finally hangs them up. Go get'em, Danny!

I watched both of these videos.

He moves very, very well. He moves without the ball and he drives well. He went to the floor (that's a long way down!) and got the ball to a teammate and then got off the floor and ran down court just in case the shot missed. He dribbles well for a big. He blocks shots well, he looks very long. One of my pet peeves with FIBA is that they don't take, or at least they don't report, wingspan. He looks very long though and guards the rim like he is. His mid-range shot looks smooth.

If I have a concern it's that he's 7'1", 195#. To be honest with you, and myself as well, I have a blind spot when it comes to tweeners and beanpoles. I didn't see Chris Mullin, Kelly Tripucka and Corliss Williamson having the careers they had and I thought Gobert might not be strong enough to hold his position in the NBA paint. I knew he had valuable length, I was just afraid he might turn into another Manute Bol. Obviously, I was wrong. So, maybe I'm being overly cautious here too.

Players like this kid are the future of the NBA. LOOOOOOONG, thin, shooters and mobile on defense. The kind of players that were thrown around like rag dolls 15 years ago are now all the rage with the change in the rules and officiating that treats even harsh looks like they are vicious machete attacks.

Thanks. There really is nobody else on this board that is conversant in international players except for you and drafting international players is very common now. It used to be if someone was obviously exceptional, like Dirk, they might get picked high but otherwise they'd be a low-risk 2nd rounder. Now, teams will pick international players like they will pick anybody else. In 2016 the Celtics had 3 first round picks. Two of them were internationals, the first two.

On other issues, how is all for you and your family on Puerto Rico? Unfortunately other issues have squeezed the disaster that befell your island off the front pages here. Is your electricity back? How about your neighbors? Is there enough food for all?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Thank you Bob and mulcogiseng for your worlds. Right now I am doing well ,I have electricity since November 12 , But half of the Island is without electricity.Food and gas are more or less normal , but we have a big problem with the traffic lights ,because the majority are not working.Crime and govertment corruption are too high and many roads are still broken.Many citizens are in bad humor and contruction materials are hard to find .Speaking of Artem Purtovyi he is 7-1 with 235 pounds not 195.San Antonio with Pop and I understand about 5 more teams are following this giant closely , because is better have a 25 years old player with experience than a 19 years old out of college.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 pm

.com/155/

Last edited by international on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:31 pm

That photo is about a road close to my home.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:39 pm

https://youtu.be/IajH6xLX6gc

international

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:24 pm

international wrote:https://youtu.be/IajH6xLX6gc

Holy Cow! That isn't the only road in and out, is it?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:37 pm

No , but is a very important road.Right now people are using alternate routes but are narrows or in bad condition.I used that road to go to the gym and the athletic track,in the past it took me about 12 minutes to get there and now is about 40 minutes .

international

Back to top Go down

Post by international Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 am

https://youtu.be/Olpnju7Uj00

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down