Coach Doc talk

3 posters

Go down

Coach Doc talk Empty Coach Doc talk

Post by Ktronic1 Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:37 am

A MUST read!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23092424/nba-did-doc-rivers-make-los-angeles-clippers-break-them
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Coach Doc talk Empty Re: Coach Doc talk

Post by kdp59 Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:19 am

I am surprised he's still there to be honest. I thought LA would have fired him right after the season ended.

the article seemed fair and accurate ( the parts I read), but the main problem Doc has is that he's NOT a great HC.

except when he has the FIRST super team ( Pierce, KG and Allen) his teams have always played below their talent. Some would say that even those Celtic teams should have won more than one title.

he went to the Clippers because he THOUGHT he was a good HC and could take that talent to a title. man doesn't know his own limitation, if you ask me.

has he ever helped develop a young player (except one with a last name of Rivers)?

and YES it all started blowing up in LA after he signed his SON to an inflated contract. That's always a good way to get to get the rest of your employees on your side for sure.

good riddance I say, glad hes far away from this team

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 am

kdp59 wrote:I am surprised he's still there to be honest. I thought LA would have fired him right after the season ended.

the article seemed fair and accurate ( the parts I read), but the main problem Doc has is that he's NOT a great HC.

except when he has the FIRST super team ( Pierce, KG and Allen) his teams have always played below their talent. Some would say that even those Celtic teams should have won more than one title.

he went to the Clippers because he THOUGHT he was a good HC and could take that talent to a title. man doesn't know his own limitation, if you ask me.

has he ever helped develop a young player (except one with a last name of Rivers)?

and YES it all started blowing up in LA after he signed his SON to an inflated contract. That's always a good way to get to get the rest of your employees on your side for sure.

good riddance I say, glad hes far away from this team

+1000

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down