JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson

+4
beat
wideclyde
bobheckler
kdp59
8 posters

Go down

JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson Empty JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson

Post by kdp59 Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am

and LaVAR Ball....LMAO.

yes Magic's doings a GREAT job on building a team!!

I don't know if even LeBron can keep this gang fom imploding..but I guess we'll see.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson Empty Re: JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 am

McGee is an excellent rim protector and can pnr. He'll get a lot of lobs from LeBron on his penetrations.

The Beas can score 20 off the bench.

Lance is a very good defender.

Those 3 players and Rondo and LeBron aren't too bad. Add a physical rebounder to clean the glass after McGee alters the shot and that's not bad a top 6.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson Empty Re: JaVale McGee, Michael Beasley Lance Stephenson

Post by kdp59 Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 am

bobheckler wrote:McGee is an excellent rim protector and can pnr.  He'll get a lot of lobs from LeBron on his penetrations.

The Beas can score 20 off the bench.  

Lance is a very good defender.

Those 3 players and Rondo and LeBron aren't too bad.  Add a physical rebounder to clean the glass after McGee alters the shot and that's not bad a top 6.

bob

seriously?

well, ok then..we'll agree to disagree and see what happens I guess.

I think it's a bad collections of misfits with bad attitudes or other "issues" myself.

Walton may have to quit by all star break to keep his sanity.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:17 pm

KDP,

LeBron may have to quit by the all star break to protect his sanity with this crew.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Not to be blunt but I could give a rats about the lakers...

Unless we meet in the finals.......

Which isn’t happening.....

For them.

beat

PS. But it woukd be wonderful to see them implode.
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:37 pm

I'm with beat!
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:18 am

Hi,
We play them only 2 times during the regular season. As for LAL going into the Finals.... I doubt they can beat Rockets and/or GSW.
All in all, I can't imagine that 3-polar (Lebron, Walton and RR) can be effective enough to get deep in playoffs, let alone into the Finals.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:14 pm

The newest reality TV spectacle. I wonder how Luke Walton is going to handle the circus with so many clowns.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:46 pm

quote from "shackin the Fool" hall of famer...JaVALE McGee......

McGee, who won championships with the Warriors the last two seasons, said he has high hopes for the Lakers.

"Man, it's going to be amazing,” McGee told ESPN Friday. “You’ve got so many personalities in this locker room, but I feel like it's all going to mesh together and it's going to be one of the most fun teams ever."

wait until McGee forgets to tie his shoes or he and Beasley or Stephenson are crackin up on the sideline during a loss...man LeBron will kill the idiots!!

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:00 pm

I dont think LeBron will mind Javale too much to be honest. As far as I know he plays pretty hard and does some things rather well he just sometimes has complete brain farts and does really dumb things. Compared to JR I think it is easier to accept Javale for what he is because a guy that at least tries hard and works is something you can deal with, JR just disappeared completely at times and gave you nothing on top of the regular brain farts. I think Javale will be the least problematic of the three even though his messups are more visible.

Lance and Beasley are not bad players and if they can limiting their actions to what they are good at then they are good value but thats a big IF.

They really do have a volatile mix of players but I guess worst case scenario they just bench/trade them and play LeBron plus the kids. Even if the Lakers wont play them or need them I could see some teams trading for those players at the trade deadline for some role playing playoff needs and the Lakers could get some picks/young players in return if nothing else. Maybe Ingram + some mix of these players + some pick for Kawhi at trade deadline.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down