"If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary."

+2
RosalieTCeltics
steve3344
6 posters

Go down

"If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary." Empty "If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary."

Post by steve3344 Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:34 am

https://sports.yahoo.com/gordon-hayward-says-expects-ready-opener-bolster-potent-celtics-roster-214136662.html

It's a big if to hope he will be 100% recovered from his gruesome ankle injury but fingers (and toes) are crossed.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

"If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary." Empty Re: "If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary."

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 pm

I am so excited watching them interview Hayward almost on a daily basis. No more hiding in the weeds, staying away from the press. He is truly excited to get back and get on the floor.

I truly believe there are so many people who forget just how good a ballplayer he is. I can't wait for all of them to eat their words. He will come back slowly, and by January we will be a scary team for others to play against.

This is truly an exciting time to be a Celtics fan!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

"If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary." Empty Re: "If Hayward is ready to go the Celtics look scary."

Post by Shamrock1000 Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:37 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote: I am so excited watching them interview Hayward almost on a daily basis. No more hiding in the weeds, staying away from the press.  He is truly excited to get back and get on the floor.

I truly believe there are so many people who forget just how good a ballplayer he is.  I can't wait for all of them to eat their words.  He will come back slowly, and by January we will be a scary team for others to play against.  

This is truly an exciting time to be a Celtics fan!!!

+1

I know I haven't forgotten. To add to your thoughts, Gordon seems like the type of player who really understands how to fit in with a team and the flow of a game, as do many of our players. This team really has the potential to be a living breathing embodiment of a situation where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:00 am

Hayward completely changes the capabilities of this team. We'll be a more athletic version of GS with superior defense.

If other teams aren't fearing us yet, they will be.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:26 pm

k_j_88 wrote:Hayward completely changes the capabilities of this team. We'll be a more athletic version of GS with superior defense.

If other teams aren't fearing us yet, they will be.

KJ

Perfect analogy, we are younger and deeper, we should be able to wear them out. Our defense is gonna be fierce, we can play small, big, fast, shoot, run....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Zeke, on Hayward:

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down