Next Up - Cavs @ Celtics

Go down

Next Up - Cavs @ Celtics Empty Next Up - Cavs @ Celtics

Post by dboss Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Boston gets a game in at home tonight against the once mighty Cleveland Cavaliers. Then they hit the road to play in Minnesota Saturday night.

Remember when a Cavs game against the Celtics was must watch TV? Good thing UGA vs bama comes on early else I might put the game on record.

The Cavs continue to tank away the season with their latest salary dump in moving Korver to Utah for SG Alex Burks and 2 2nd round picks.

Kevin Love played 4 games and has been out with a bad toe. Cleveland is one of the dumbest teams in professional sports. After losing Irving one year and James the next they give Love a ton of money that he does not deserve. After this year he is still owed $120 million dollars. He has played in 72% of games the past 2 years . He has already missed 16 games this year. If he plays tonight and every game left he will have played in 66 games this year. I would not bet on it.

The Cavs want to highlight the rookie Sexton. He looks to me more like a scorer and not much of a PG (2.5 assists, 2.4 TO's)

They will likely start Rodney Hood, Tristan Thompson, Cedi Osman at SF and maybe Larry Nance Jr. along with Sexton.

They have only won 4 games. They are bad on offense and even worse on defense. I cannot think of one reason why Boston should not win this game.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down