Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away - Playoff Game #3

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away - Playoff Game #3 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away - Playoff Game #3

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:10 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/04/comments-from-other-side-pacers-game-3.html

by FLCeltsFan

So we do sweep the Celtics if we have Vic? I'm sticking with it.

Can’t wait for all my uncles to be like “HEY WHAT’N’THE HE** IS GOING ON WITH THE PACERS?!” on Easter, like I’m the coach.

Let's try not to embarrass ourselves this time...

We will lose by 15+. I say this because it's highly likely and because I want to be wrong.

I don't have the emotional resilience for this! My head says stop expecting much but my heart needs Pacers to win the next two. Go Pacers!

Will watch, but keeping the expectation that the Celts have already won the series.

Gentlemen, tonight is the only game will we win this season. I think Larry Birds "mentally tough" comment will spur the team to action.

I predict that we win tonight then lose the next 2. The games have been too close thus far for me to think we won’t steal at least 1

We're gonna die aren't we

There are way to many damn Celtics fans here.

This is the Pacers best chance to win a game in this series.

Best chance to.win a game...that's hilarious. You act like we aren't gonna win the series bro. We're taking these next two games for sure. Tonight will be a beatdown. Myles and Domas won't be invisible at home. Game 4 will be the tight game. Boston will be woke after their schooling tonight.

I believe this game will say more about Boston.... If the Celtics come out and win game 3 , convincingly , that would be a statement. If they come out and play lackadaisical, then they might be thinking "we got this in the bag" I think we will win tonight, and if we do...Sundays game will be epic!!

The Pacers are a 3 point favorite in Vegas for tonight's game. I think they'll win. Boston usually has a letdown after a couple of wins and they're not that good on the road.

Boston will fold when they see our gold swagger.

I fully expect a victory. We will see Boston come out and stay flat the entire night. The NBA is so predictable.

If we don't win, that will really suck...c ya around Halloween

This is our one win in a 5 - game Boston series victory.

Idk why everyone says that. If we were only going to win a game, next game would be the easiest to win, down 0-3 playing at home.

I fear another giveaway quarter looming….

Hope it's the first so I don't have to spend all night waiting for it to happen

We need this win badly, Pacers fan give them your energy!

I will drink a SHOT for every made 3 from the Pacers! LETS GO!

Good news, you'll either die or go to bed sober.

Time to give these Celtics he** at BLF.. Come on fans in the building. Be loud.

Has Tatum ever missed

Oh great, they can't miss... Again...

Nate adjusted. Tonight instead of the scoring drought in the second half, we are going to do it right away  (MY NOTE:  Right, because it's the coach that's missing shots...)

Kyrie is great at hitting garbage shots.

It just seems like Irving can't miss

Too many Celtic fans in that crowd

Leaving Boston wide open on the three point line early is not good. Even when Kyrie isn't scoring he's still finding a way to torch us.

Well...come out aggressive...still get punked by Boston not missing :/

Not worried about the slow start, we've done this plenty. Just worried about the second half like always.

If I were a neutral fan I would ****ing hate watching us. Were so boring.

Barkley called it when he said this was like a scrimmage game for the Celtics.

I hope the fans in stadium boo. This is embarrassing.

It's hard to win when your opponent hits every stupid shot they take

Is Boston shooting 100%??? Sure seems like it

This is the best basketball I've seen Boston play all season.... We're screwed

Ofc Jaylen decides to show up . Ffs

So since we struggled in the first quarter, that means we'll be fine the rest of the way, right?

I actually feel like we're doing well, Boston is just shooting 170% which won't last

They can't make every three forever... right?

Lol this is actually hilarious. They literally can't miss.

Let’s keep double teaming Kyrie guys, it’s really working.

They just have so much more talent They can beat you in so many different ways.

Starting up the "ban the three point shot" petition again

Boston must have made a deal with the devil or something. They can’t miss!

These refs are ****ing bullshit, mug the crap out of Domas, can't touch a Celtic

First 40-point quarter for the Celtics since 1990. Of course.

So the next game we'll have a horrible 2nd quarter to complete the cycle.

Damn people there's 3 more quarters. Boston is shooting lights out but we got plenty of time to respond. Came back from being down a lot of games this year.

It’s just obvious seeing how much better the coaching is (at least on offense) for the Celtics. I swear they run something different every possession, I’ve seen the same Pacer offense nearly every possession.

No lie, I didn't think Brown was this good. I always thought of him as the afterthought once Tatum showed up.

Only way to stop Kyrie is to triple-team and assume he won't pass. We found the answer.

Why can't we call timeouts like Brad Stevens, just before the other team starts a comeback?

How does kyrie hit every single ****ing shot?

They are 11/14 on threes and it's a one possession game

Which quarter y'all pick to collapse us in 3rd or 4th or was the 1st quarter the collapse this time and we finally gonna bring it in the 2nd half

Hopefully 1st is the new 3rd and we ball out in 2nd half

This is completely random, but what tattoo is on the back-center of Kyrie's neck? Anyone know by chance?

It’s a tramp stamp that LeBron makes all of his children get so he can keep them in line.

Kyrie is ridiculous

Larry bird wouldn't tolerate this free throw shooting

Have to say I'm impressed they didn't roll over Probably still lose though but at least it’s a little more respectable now

I like our chances after withstanding that offensive onslaught from Boston.

I hope we keep feeding Thad in the post.

Depends on who’s guarding him. No thanks if it’s Al.

Guess what guys, Kyrie Ball isn't as good as Celtic team basketball. Weird.

I see Brad Stevens copied Nate’s playbook at half.

Can we just end the game at half instead of starting the 3rd???

Total flop by Rozier

If that was Boston they’d be getting FTs

Just saying.. We need to put some distance between us and them or we going to be ****Ed by the Kyrie effect late in the 4th

CALL SOMETHING YOU USELESS ZEBRAS

Refs letting us slide on our end apparently.

Whos ready for the annual Indiana pacers offensive drought

I like how Hayward fouled just so he could give out to the ref

What the hell do we do at halftime to gets us so cold in the second half...?

Ice Baths?

Or like naps on your Grandmas couch with that weird decorative pillow, makes the joints all stiff.

Baynes and horford killing Myles on the boards

Neither of these teams is very good on offense. The Pacers because their missing Vic and Boston because they can't seem to play as a team consistently.

Stevens doesn’t like what he saw and took out horford for Hayward early. Adjustments

12-point quarter. If this isn't a coaching problem, I don't know what is.

A coaching problem is when two teams have equal talent and one coach is better. Stevens is probably the better coach, but that's FAR from the main problem here. That would be our roster.

If we swap coaches, I'd be willing to bet anything the Pacers lead this series 2-0 and win tonight.

I disagree. Boston has the best 3 or 4 players on the floor at any point. Not even elite coaching can overcome that.

Boston has better players at every position.

If that was true they would have won every game by 20+.   (MY NOTE:  Not if your coach is better than you are giving him credit for...)

Time to put in the starters, this is getting rough. Wait, these are the starters?

Kyrie is just a clutch champion and we aren't.

He also sucks.

Game 3: "Game 1, Game 2...hold my beer"

Meh, they've all been equally ******

Get out the brooms.

At this point I almost just want them to lose on Sunday so its over. This season has been slow agony.

Tatum has never missed

Our offense makes me want to throw my TV out the window. It’s so hard to watch Makes me wish I had a shitty TV and lived on the 8th floor  (MY NOTE:  Pedestrians are happy you are where you are)

Does every offensive rebound they get lead to a 3

Thank god Boston is also bad or we'd be screwed. Imagine the awful records we'd set if we were up against GS or HOU or something.

Hey Hubie, Tatum has 17 points. It's not exactly Kobe going for 81. STFU.

Tatums only move on offense is to push the defender away and take the shot

The fact that we’ve played so terribly all series and haven’t been blown out really says a lot about this Boston team, if they play like this against the Bucks they will get destroyed

Bogie’s forehead always looks like Peyton Manning just took his helmet off.

Hayward sure is whiny

Yeah he's a little b**ch I don’t get the obsession with him

Having Kyrie on your team doesn’t hurt

He is tough. Also, I don’t think Tatum has ever missed a shot.

We just don't have anyone that can match Kyrie

Kyrie “The ball is round but the earth is flat” Irving

I hate being a pacers fan

Just how tall is Gordon Hayward.. Can someone tell me why Myles is not posting him. I am just flummoxxed

Myles can't box out Heyward?

Why box out when you can stand and watch the other team get an uncontested rebound

Why does Jaylen Brown complain EVERY time. You jumped into a man and is complaining? Ridiculous.

Tatum literally shoves Thad down. Blocking foul on Thad. Makes sense.

uhh he reached in for the steal and impeded tatums forward progress.. foul

How many pushes can Tatum possibly get away with????

I’m ready to become a swept team

Wesley puts Kyrie in a choke hold and Bojan, Thad and Myles get out rebounded by Gordon Heyward

Myles Turner: Center, 7 feet tall Boxed out by small white boy with good hair

Gold don't quit, Pacers in seven

Gold do quit

Gold quit lots

Watching the Celtics offense compared to ours is night and day. I swear I’ve seen them run at least 20 different sets and every time they come down the court it’s something new.

The only reason the Celtics won Game 2 is because Kyrie created and made his own shots. And also because we threw away an inbound pass at the end of the game.

Well at least we aren't hiring Ty Lue as our coach I guess

... the guy that outcoached us last year?

Just end it already.

One more game, don’t worry.

Can we just win one game? All I want is to be happy for 48 hours is that too much to ask?

I did not enjoy that at all and I shan't partake of any more thank you.

Watching this series makes me realize that the Celtics have two things that make them much better than us: Ball movement and player movement Seriously. Their offense is ran so efficiently, and we can’t defend it. I wish we had this kind of fluidity to our schemes, as our offense is just so stagnant and inefficient. Brad Stevens is one of the best in the business.

GORDON HAYWARD USED HIS HOOSIERNESS AGAINST US

We might very well go 0-6 vs the Celtics in less than a 30 day period

Hoping the Bucks smash Boston
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down