sinus007
NYCelt
kdp59
Berlin-T
dboss
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ROUND #2 PLAYOFF > POST GAME #3  Mil Bucks - Home -  Mil - 123   Boston - 116  Final - Page 2 Empty Re: ROUND #2 PLAYOFF > POST GAME #3 Mil Bucks - Home - Mil - 123 Boston - 116 Final

Post by Ktronic1 Sun May 05, 2019 9:35 am

dbrown4 wrote:Not much I can add that hasn't been said.  We did get a lot of free throws for once.  NEVER seen us get that many.  

We're never going to win the points in the paint in this series.  Just forget it no matter how bad it is.

Everybody showed up for scoring.  We had 6 players in double figures.  

Our shooting percentage was about 7% below MIL's attempting abut the same number of shots.  That's the only difference I saw.  Accuracy.  

It looks like we can't get the regular season roller coaster ride out of our system but we won more games than we lost by 16.  We've lost two in a row.  Big deal.  We can win 3 in a row.  PP needs us to win in 6 or he's probably going to lose his job!  That may be a blessing but he's sticking his neck out as a Celtic Legend.  He believes.  We definitely have to win this game Monday or it is pretty much over or AD will indeed be on his way and several players will be on their way out.

Keep KI at his word.  Take NYCelt with his word...patience.  See you Monday.

db  
If PP gets canned it wont be for that dumb ass statement. PP is just not good on TV. He looks uncomfortable, he struggles to make a point so he resorts to saying outrageously dumb things. The rest of the crew constantly makes fun of him almost to the point of “Man wtf are you saying now.”
Of course this diatribe is rehearsed in preproduction and during the game but #34 is out of his element. With all of his playing experience and competitiveness there is No way can he be that stupid.
It’s NEVER over after a game 1 and his reasoning didn’t make any sense at all.
My wish is that after this season Paul finds another line of work somewhere in Boston or whatever suburb their corporate offices live. Just please keep his ass as far away from a Mic and a camera as possible.
PP are his initials but they’re also the initials for Peter Principal. Clearly the latter has dealt with the former.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

ROUND #2 PLAYOFF > POST GAME #3  Mil Bucks - Home -  Mil - 123   Boston - 116  Final - Page 2 Empty Re: ROUND #2 PLAYOFF > POST GAME #3 Mil Bucks - Home - Mil - 123 Boston - 116 Final

Post by Ktronic1 Sun May 05, 2019 9:51 am

The defensive strategy has shifted from game one and so hasn’t this series. I’m no coach but the strategy that we are currently employing is not working.
Offensively we are getting Open shots but for some reason cannot connect. The contested shots have been bad shots and GH has taken neither. 21 shots in 3 games?? He plods along as if he's wearing snow shoes and appears to have very little energy. When he's aggressive good things usually happen. Sure suffered a terrible injury 19 months ago and it still appears to be effecting him mentally. Jalen starts the games off looking like an all star then he sits while Gordon plays ineffectively. Brown comes back in and he too begins to struggle.
Brown need more minutes and as much as I like Gordon, he’s just not getting it done. These are the playoffs are they not? This is where the best of the best bring their best. Someone (s) didn’t read the email.
I know it appears that I’m picking on Gordon but I’m not. anyone with 2 eyes can see that something just ain’t right with him. We need him and we need him NOW!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun May 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:The defensive strategy has shifted from game one and so hasn’t this series. I’m no coach but the strategy that we are currently employing is not working.
Offensively we are getting Open shots but for some reason cannot connect. The contested shots have been bad shots and GH has taken neither. 21 shots in 3 games?? He plods along as if he's wearing snow shoes and appears to have very little energy. When he's aggressive good things usually happen. Sure suffered a terrible injury 19 months ago and it still appears to be effecting him mentally. Jalen starts the games off looking like an all star then he sits while Gordon plays ineffectively. Brown comes back in and he too begins to struggle.
Brown need more minutes and as much as I like Gordon, he’s just not getting it done. These are the playoffs are they not? This is where the best of the best bring their best. Someone (s) didn’t read the email.
I know it appears that I’m picking on Gordon but I’m not. anyone with 2 eyes can see that something just ain’t right with him. We need him and we need him NOW!

Kronic

The Celtics matched the Bucks 3 point shooting at 40% in game #3. As a matter of fact Boston is shooting .396% from deep which is #1 among all playoff teams.

I am not really concerned about their offense although they do need to clean up a few things like turnovers.

The issue for the Celtics begins and end on the defensive side of the ball. IMO
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 05, 2019 1:26 pm

dboss wrote:
Ktronic1 wrote:The defensive strategy has shifted from game one and so hasn’t this series. I’m no coach but the strategy that we are currently employing is not working.

Kronic

The Celtics matched the Bucks 3 point shooting at 40% in game #3.  As a matter of fact Boston is shooting .396% from deep which is #1 among all playoff teams.  

I am not really concerned about their offense although they do need to clean up a few things like turnovers.

The issue for the Celtics begins and end on the defensive side of the ball. IMO
Agreed +1

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun May 05, 2019 1:28 pm

Time to scrap the Rick Pitino defensive playbook.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2