Happy Birthday D678a0KXYAABScW

bob
MY NOTE:  Still only 43 years old.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 19, 2019 11:36 am

Boy, those were great times, huh? He brought so much pride back to this team. Anyone out there like him now for us????

Happy Birthday KG
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Boy, those were great times, huh?  He brought so much pride back to this team.  Anyone out there like him now for us????

Happy Birthday KG

Rosalie,

Marcus Smart. He doesn't have KG's talent, of course, but he has the Pride.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Agree totally, now the big question is: IS HE BEING TRADED TO NO FOR DAVIS, ALONG WITH THE REST OF OUR YOUNG GUYS?????? I hate the thoughts of this trade, I know you like AD but, to gut our team makes me sick
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun May 19, 2019 12:29 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Agree totally, now the big question is:  IS HE BEING TRADED TO NO FOR DAVIS, ALONG WITH THE REST OF OUR YOUNG GUYS??????   I hate the thoughts of this trade, I know you like AD but, to gut our team makes me sick

Rosalie,

I do like AD. I'm not sure I like this trade, and what we'd have to give up to get him, but I do like AD. This game, probably more than any other team sport, is driven by a small handful of players on any given team. Talent Tells in this sport, perhaps more than any other and AD is one of the top 3 bigs in the game if not THE best. I'm willing to part with one of the J's. PLEASE take Rozier. Morris too. I'm not down on him like Cowens is, in fact he's one of the few Celtics who showed up against Milwaukee, but he's certainly not a deal breaker. All our picks for the next 3 years, youth can be found elsewhere. Let's remember, also, that there wasn't tons of youth on the 2008 Championship Celtics. Danny backfilled behind the Big 3 with veterans like Posey, House and PJ. Powe and Big Baby were the most notable young'uns on that team, and Rondo too but he was special in part because he was surrounded by shooters, which is what he needs. I just hope Smart isn't in the mix. Having great arms and legs, and the brain to use them well, doesn't do you much good if you don't have a heart, and he's our heart.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 pm

From what is on Celtics Blog and other Celtic Websites, the next couple of weeks could be important ones. Supposedly NO is going to reach out to Boston to see what they are offering. I get nervous when I hear "blockbuster trade" mentioned in this trade. After the IT backlash, Danny has to realize that trading Smart will cause major issues. I know he is not a superstar yet, but he is on his way to being off limits here. Losing both J's is a major issue to. I know AD is big time, but we need those guys like Andre Inquodala, Shawn Livingston. and others. Smart is the head of the dragon here
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun May 19, 2019 7:44 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:From what is on Celtics Blog and other Celtic Websites, the next couple of weeks could be important ones. Supposedly NO is going to reach out to Boston to see what they are offering. I get nervous when I hear "blockbuster trade" mentioned in this trade. After the IT backlash, Danny has to realize that trading Smart will cause major issues. I know he is not a superstar yet, but he is on his way to being off limits here. Losing both J's is a major issue to. I know AD is big time, but we need those guys like Andre Inquodala, Shawn Livingston. and others. Smart is the head of the dragon here

The dragon was draggin' in those last four Bucks games.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 19, 2019 8:41 pm

steve3344 wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:From what is on Celtics Blog and other Celtic Websites, the next couple of weeks could be important ones. Supposedly NO is going to reach out to Boston to see what they are offering. I get nervous when I hear "blockbuster trade" mentioned in this trade. After the IT backlash, Danny has to realize that trading Smart will cause major issues. I know he is not a superstar yet, but he is on his way to being off limits here. Losing both J's is a major issue to. I know AD is big time, but we need those guys like Andre Inquodala, Shawn Livingston. and others. Smart is the head of the dragon here

He returned from an injury. His return was probably too soon, he was not at 100%. It was the playoffs, so he returned anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun May 19, 2019 8:45 pm

gyso wrote:
steve3344 wrote:

He returned from an injury.  His return was probably too soon, he was not at 100%.  It was the playoffs, so he returned anyway.

Rosalie said Smart is "the head of the dragon here," which infers the dragon is the Celtics team. I meant the TEAM was draggin' those four games.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 19, 2019 8:59 pm

steve3344 wrote:
gyso wrote:
steve3344 wrote:

He returned from an injury.  His return was probably too soon, he was not at 100%.  It was the playoffs, so he returned anyway.

Rosalie said Smart is "the head of the dragon here," which infers the dragon is the Celtics team. I meant the TEAM was draggin' those four games.

Oh, I get it now.

Nevermind. drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Mon May 20, 2019 8:53 pm

It would have been fun to observe how Garnett would have handled Irving as a teammate.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down