kdp59
Ktronic1
Matty
wideclyde
NYCelt
KyleCleric
12 posters

Go down

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team  Empty NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team

Post by 112288 Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:39 pm

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team

NESN by Chris Grenham on Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 5:48PM

The Celtics are facing the potential departure of Kyrie Irving this summer, and according to ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan, the city of Boston had an impact on the All-Star guard’s decision. In the latest episode of the “Hoop Collective” podcast with Brian Windhorst, MacMullan said Irving “didn’t like living in Boston.” “The part of the thing is Kyrie Irving didn’t like Boston,” MacMullan said. “I’ve been told this by many people. He didn’t like living in Boston. He just didn’t. By the end, he had issues with Brad (Stevens). By the end he had issues with Danny (Ainge). By the end he had issues with pretty much all of us.” Irving had a multitude of issues throughout the 2018-19 season. Whether it was the media or his young teammates, there always seemed to be something bugging the 27-year-old. Of course, the intense media attention that comes with playing in Boston isn’t for everyone, so that could very well have played a role too. However, we can’t blame someone for wanting to move from a place they aren’t happy living in. Maybe heading to New York will be a welcome change for Irving, if the guard decides to do so come June 30.

Back to top Go down

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team  Empty Re: NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team

Post by 112288 Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 pm

THE GUY WAS JUST A BUM!

Back to top Go down

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team  Empty Re: NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team

Post by NYCelt Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Must have kept him waiting too long for a table at Legal Seafood.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleCleric Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:59 pm

NYCelt wrote:Must have kept him waiting too long for a table at Legal Seafood.

Legal in Boston? 1st mistake

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:02 pm

KyleCleric wrote:
NYCelt wrote:Must have kept him waiting too long for a table at Legal Seafood.

Legal in Boston? 1st mistake

Kyle,

If you don't like the menu at Legal Seafood, BobC and MrKleen might offer to meet you over at No Name instead.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:34 pm

No Name is # 1, Legal #2 for seafood in my book.

Now if I were back in the restaurant business, I'd open one in Boston called Illegal Seafood.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Not liking living in a city while you are the team's best player and self appointed leader is absolutely no excuse for the actions, on and off the court, made by Mr. Irving. A true leader would have made the best of living in a city that perhaps he did not love until the end of the season for the good of his team and even for himself.

This sounds just like another excuse made by an overpaid, spoiled brat of a man.

Grow up, Kyrie! Boston was exactly what you said you wanted at the tail end of your time in Cleveland as it was a young roster with plenty of talent, had an excellent coach, a need for a positive leader and a rabid fan base that filled the arena on a nightly basis.

If, in fact, you decided that living in Boston was so bad then you should have waited till the season ended and take the best free agent contract that someone else may give you. This is still America and a person can live wherever he wants, however, ALL of your antics could have been done completely without.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:12 pm

Someone who lived in Cleveland complaining about living in Boston?

That's like someone with stage 4 cancer having the cancer totaly disappear overnight thenn complain their life is over because they dont like their new haircut.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:26 pm

112288 wrote:NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team

NESN by Chris Grenham on Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 5:48PM

The Celtics are facing the potential departure of Kyrie Irving this summer, and according to ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan, the city of Boston had an impact on the All-Star guard’s decision. In the latest episode of the “Hoop Collective” podcast with Brian Windhorst, MacMullan said Irving “didn’t like living in Boston.” “The part of the thing is Kyrie Irving didn’t like Boston,” MacMullan said. “I’ve been told this by many people. He didn’t like living in Boston. He just didn’t. By the end, he had issues with Brad (Stevens). By the end he had issues with Danny (Ainge). By the end he had issues with pretty much all of us.” Irving had a multitude of issues throughout the 2018-19 season. Whether it was the media or his young teammates, there always seemed to be something bugging the 27-year-old. Of course, the intense media attention that comes with playing in Boston isn’t for everyone, so that could very well have played a role too. However, we can’t blame someone for wanting to move from a place they aren’t happy living in. Maybe heading to New York will be a welcome change for Irving, if the guard decides to do so come June 30.

lying little Mo Forker. He knew I was moving back there just to kick his conceited little ass and wanted no parts of it!
Drink bleach u scary punk.

Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:36 pm

worcester wrote:No Name is # 1, Legal #2 for seafood in my book.

Now if I were back in the restaurant business, I'd open one in Boston called Illegal Seafood.

100% nothing wrong with Legal Sea Food - one of the best, most consistent local franchises you will find.

And they have a ton of different options now. Legal C Bar ,Legal Test Kitchen, and Legal Harborside (near the No Name) is 3 floors all with very different offerings.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:39 pm

As for Kyrie

Just not a happy guy.
#1 pick - not happy.
Multi millionaire at 22 - not happy.
Won a chip in Cleveland - not happy.
Joins best franchise in nba history and city where his dad played college ball - not happy.
A very troubled person.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:19 am

Sean Grande @SeanGrandePBP
about 3 hours ago
As the brilliant @SarahKSilverman reminds us...if you have story after story of all the “bad roommates” you’ve had over the years? Guess what. You...are the bad roommate. pic.twitter.com/gLLwmyZRYT

reply retweet like

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team  D9rcleKWkAIgk0P?format=jpg

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team  D9rcleIWwAMIRX3?format=jpg&name=medium

NBA Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Didn’t Like Living In Boston, Had Issues’ With Team  D9rcleIXkAM3GOC?format=jpg&name=medium

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:05 am

Perception is reality

Entitled pampered brat is gonna have tough time getting max contract, Nets don’t want him. LA can’t afford him, they have to fill out their roster. Teams do their homework, couldn’t get along with Lebron, couldn’t lead a team full of young talent, froze out BS in playoffs, you keep burning bridges it will catch up to you. Did I mention he’s not too durable, has no toughness, anybody see a sliver of toughness in last 4 Bucks games...???? I’d take DeAngelo Russell over him right now, little fagit not gonna get what he thinks he’s gonna get IMHO.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:49 am

oh I think he'll get a max deal just fine.

even with his personality "issues", he is worth max money somewhere.

it's simply hard to make a list of top 15 NBA players and not have Irving on that list.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:59 am

Cowens, so I take it you are not in the running for this year's Harvey Milk Social Tolerance Award?
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:21 am

worcester wrote:Cowens, so I take it you are not in the running for this year's Harvey Milk Social Tolerance Award?

Worcester,

If he is nominated he will not run, if he wins he will not accept.

Either way I think he had nothing to fear on this point.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:17 am

bobheckler wrote:
worcester wrote:Cowens, so I take it you are not in the running for this year's Harvey Milk Social Tolerance Award?

Worcester,

If he is nominated he will not run, if he wins he will not accept.

Either way I think he had nothing to fear on this point.

bob

Thats why we love Cow. Not politially correct, but always speaks from a good place.

And if we get together and any member of this board, man or woman, gay or straight, got shit from some other fans - Cow would be the first to get up and defend our honor. Heart for miles.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:36 am

kdp59 wrote:oh I think he'll get a max deal just fine.

even with his personality "issues", he is worth max money somewhere.

it's simply hard to make a list of top  15 NBA players and not have Irving on that list.
Really, basketball is a team game, remember the Dwight Howard Lakers? No matter what stars you have, you still need a team that plays together, KI is gifted, but doesn’t have the Steve Nash/Jason Kidd/Steph Curry gene of knowing how to get the most out of his teammates and get his own, there is a balance that he clearly does not understand. It’s been proven he’s not a legit first option, will have a few spectacular games, but not enough durability to keep that pace up. I don’t know how many teams have a superstar in place that want the primadonna to play second fiddle and if you don’t have that elite player in place, why would you want an injury prone diva that can’t carry a team and doesn’t have the leadership skills on a team with young developing talent, he’ll just stunt their growth because he doesn’t get it and it’s all about him....that Buck series and how he played and quit cost the little bunny a lot of money.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:38 am

Thanks kleen

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:32 am

You guys and gal are all great. Too bad Kyrie lacks your qualities. He coulda been a contenda.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:22 pm

So, he goes to New York, what, exactly, does he expect there ?? Love and Lollipops????? If he thinks Boston reporters are overbearing, wait until he hits a rough spot in NY and they start ripping him apart. How will he handle that? Run to his new home in New Jersey to hide.

I think we should have a poll on how many teams Kyrie will play for in his short career. He is working to get to number three, and I guarantee, if he acts like he did here, he will be well on his way to four or five. If Durant is smart, he will stay away from him.

What happens if the Nets back out? Will Danny try to resign him? Good God,, what a thought!
UGH
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down