I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie.

3 posters

Go down

I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie. Empty I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie.

Post by steve3344 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:22 pm

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/nets/ny-dangelo-russell-kyrie-irving-kevin-durant-20190624-ltm7pr3gufbajnibekkd6o2nia-story.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie. Empty Re: I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie.

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Perfect example of why the Celtics are not as badly positioned as some of said. So many teams have even more up in the air than the Celtics at this point. At least the Celtics core of young players and Hayward are locked in for a few more years.

The Knicks could, land two big free agents and if not - will punt the whole thing and tank another season for a chance next summer. That says it all.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie. Empty Re: I can't believe that after the breakout season D'Angelo Russell had the Nets seem intent on flipping him for the head case that is Kyrie.

Post by steve3344 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 pm

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/ny-kyrie-irving-nets-knicks-free-agency-20190624-5a7jvqfeajajplwhcmpmy6zk2m-story.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:45 pm

even though we all pretty much want irving gone...
IMO, he still is one of the top 15 players in the NAB right now.

thats why someone will give him a max deal.

Russell hasn't reached that level yet, but he took a step last year for sure.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:50 pm

The best thing about the Nets last year was they played hard and together. That cannot be measured (as you see with the IT, Jae Crowder team vs last years team)

I hope the Nets sign Kyrie - as they will see what he does to chemistry first hand.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down