Switching to Channel 18

4 posters

Go down

Switching to Channel 18 Empty Switching to Channel 18

Post by LACELTFAN Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 am

Why am I sitting here in my Green Celtic T-shirt, Green Celtic pants, Green Celtic jacket, Celtic sox...shoes, Celtic underwear and Celtic hat....cross legged on the floor, rubbing a large Green basketball, chanting "BEAT LA, BEAT LA!!!"?? I'm channeling the Leprauchan...what didja think? It's what we do, out here on the left coast...home of the age old, new age. I've got my green incense burning and my green crystals hanging and I'm sitting, chanting and meditating in a green triangle...I think that's everything...oh and my green tarot cards are out...
The Leprauchan has been good to us through the years..(mostly) and I think we may need him now to help us get over the top...just a little tip here, touch there...
"Come in Leprauchan, calling the Leprauchan...come on down to the Staples center...."
I'll be watching the game tonight on Channel 18, all Leprauchans, all the time
GO CELTICS
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Switching to Channel 18 Empty Re: Switching to Channel 18

Post by bobheckler Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

I'm going to be pacing like a caged lion, mere feet away from a 60" TV in a bar, banging on the top of a metal cigarette machine at every great Celtic play and screaming like a banshee (which I believe is a Celtic spirit). The bartender will be screaming right back at me to keep it down in back (even though they know that has never worked and never will). People will step into the room, see the pool table and me snarling next to it and will think better of it and leave. I'll pop out front during timeouts for a fresh beer and walk around the block for 15 minutes during halftime to try and settle myself down.

We transplants in NorCal roll just a little differently, I guess.

Whatever works. You do yours, I'll do mine and between all of us we'll try to hold down all the corners.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm

My behavior during the playoffs has reached the point where my boys now mock me by imitating and repeating my actions/words to their mother. They have left the "mancave" each game as a result of my cheering, yelling, screaming and profane use of the English language. Just like Doc, though, I have told my wife and my kids to please forgive my behavior in advance but I am not changing anything.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:49 pm

I get put in a room by myself, with the door shut. My husband tells my son to leave me alone, that I am not going to agree with any criticism he has about the Celtics play or any of my "guys", as I call them. I will say that I say alot of prayers, then, the out of the same mouth.....Oh My God!!

I predict a win tonight. We can't have a seventh game, and I can't look at
Jackson any longer. It goes way back, my distaste for him!

Big night for Ray tonight, and I think KG will finish out the season the way we all prayed he would be from the beginning. GO CELTICS, BRING IT ON HOME SO WE CAN SAY "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT".

I have a ticket that I bought last June in Las Vegas for the Celtics to win the championship. I haven't looked at it since I bought it. Bad Karma!

With so many wonderful fans rooting them on tonight, I have only good thoughts.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Nice to know that there are folks out there almost as nutty as I.
I think not looking at the ticket is good Karma, Rosalie...
I am sticking to my prediction that there is a better chance that the Lakers will win this thing in the end because they are simply a little more talented...it's close but.....WITH THE FOLLOWING CAVEAT If we get some help from the Leprechaun, that could put us over the top....GO LEPRECHAUN...GO CELTICS
Ya, I know....looney tune.....but what a great rivalry...Great theatre.....
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm

I agree with you rosalie. I've had enough of Phil and his knock-off Jedi mind tricks. I don't want to see Phil anymore. Doc will put him in his place tonight. Tonight he will witness the awesome power of a full operational battle station. I just want to see him and Kobe in the post game interview in the final hot seat of the year.

If everything goes according to plan, this should be the perfect storm game for the Celtics if all our talk about improving game to game, series to series holds any water. This one is what is it all about.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

As Grandfather said in Little Big Man: "Sometimes the magic works, sometime it doesn't."
We'll get em next game.
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down