So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull

+4
bobheckler
jrleftfoot
gyso
RosalieTCeltics
8 posters

Go down

So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull Empty So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:28 pm

Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant Hatched Plan To Play Together Last Offseason
July 2, 2019  Mark Murphy at boston herald
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull Empty Re: So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull

Post by gyso Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Here's a good timeline article:

https://sports.yahoo.com/tracing-the-timeline-of-when-kevin-durant-and-kyrie-irving-wanted-to-be-nets-213332222.html

Back to top Go down

So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull Empty Re: So was Danny used by Kyrie or is this bull

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:15 pm

The more I read the angrier I get. He could not have cared less about winning in the playoffs. Durant is a fool.to get involved with him I wish he never came here
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 pm

Durant is a head case too, possibly worse than Irving. He created a fake Twitter persona , for god's sake, to defend himself against critics. I wonder if Kryme will criticize the young players in Brooklyn the way he did the young Celtics?
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 pm

I'm ok with Kyrie wanting to leave. I'm ok with Kyrie saying, to a crowd in Boston Garden "I want to stsy here, if you want me" and then change his mind. Things change, people change, but if Kyrie and Durant already decided to go to Brooklyn before that then he's a snake.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 am

It's a users league.

At this point who cares? The Celtics have quickly moved on looking to the future.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:18 am

As basketball talented as Irving may be, him leaving Boston is good for me. He did not lead positively, and when you are a team's self appointed leader such negativeness is a gross failure.

Too bad his failure in Boston will be his legacy for many of us, but it will not be the last time he fails as a team leader. Nets and their fans be ready.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:03 am

Hmm lets see... 2017-18 The C’s went 55-27. Kyrie played in 60 games, missed the playoffs and those youngsters he referred to went to game 7 of the EFC without having Hayward or his punkish presence.

2018-19, Kyrie plays in 67 games while often being critical of those youngsters who went to game 7 of the EFC without him. C’s finish at 49-33 and are knocked out in 5 games in the 2nd round where Kyrie preformed terribly. That’s his legacy in Boston and more likely beyond. Hope he cant live with it and overdoses on a bottle of Clorox. Boy Bye!
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:08 am

We will miss Al much more than Kyrie.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:16 pm

I just got back from vacation, so I was away in Maine, hardly any WiFi. I found that article by accident. I guess I am okay with Kyrie gone, It is a sickening story as far as I am concerned. This guy will be chasing his tail for the rest of his life. The loss of Al is disturbing, and not because I am blaming the Celtics. From all reports, the Celtics made a real decent offer to Al, the reports I read said that he did NOT want to play center????? What the heck does he think he will be playing when Embid goes out?? That guy has not played a full season since he came into the league. Also, the Celtics took good care of Al, giving him days off for those cranky knees, what did they call it? Time Management?? Not so sure he will get that in Philly. Also, do you honestly think Al will hold up for four years with those knees? The fact that he is so suseptible to concussions? $$$$$$$ made this decision,no doubt. Sad, really sad.

I feel there is more to this story than we will ever know. He wanted OUT
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down