Celtics Officially Sign Three Players

2 posters

Go down

Celtics Officially Sign Three Players Empty Celtics Officially Sign Three Players

Post by bobheckler Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
1 minute ago
Celtics have made signings of Tacko Fall and Javonte Green official. Max Strus and Tremont Waters are officially on two-way deals. That gives team 18 players heading into training camp.

reply retweet like

bob
MY NOTE:  Waiting to see what kind of contracts.  Are they Exhibit 10 contracts, which earn you an invitation to camp or a real contract?

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Officially Sign Three Players Empty Re: Celtics Officially Sign Three Players

Post by dboss Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Strus and Waters signed two way deals.

Tacko and Javonte got camp invitations.  There is still an open roster spot.  Both of them are redundant from a positional perspective.

I hope Tacko gets the final spot.  

Boston has gone from a team very thin at the 5 to a team with an abundance of players at the 5.

I love it.  I have complained for years about the lack of size in the middle.  Now if Danny can move one of Theis or Semi for a 6' 10"  PF I will be happy.

The Celtics will rotate a big lineup into games this year.  We are going to see Kanter along side RW.  Poirier will also be in the mix.    I am not one bit upset that AH left.  Not one bit.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celtics Officially Sign Three Players Empty Re: Celtics Officially Sign Three Players

Post by bobheckler Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:01 am

Adam Himmelsbach

Verified account

@AdamHimmelsbach
Follow Follow @AdamHimmelsbach
More
Per source, Tacko Fall’s deal is still an Exhibit 10 contract, just as he originally agreed to shortly after the draft.

2:20 PM - 25 Jul 2019

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Elhadji T Fall
✔
@tackofall99
Excited to be part of the Celtics' organization. It's the beginning of seeing my dream come true. There is still lots of work to be done to secure a spot on the active roster by the time the season starts. Gonna stay humble but I'm hungry and determined!

6:36 PM - Jul 25, 2019

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down