4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight

4 posters

Go down

4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight Empty 4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight

Post by steve3344 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Even without Perk, 4 of 6 SI writers still pick Boston tonight:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/basketball/nba/06/16/game7.predictions/index.html?eref=sihp

steve3344

Back to top Go down

4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight Empty Re: 4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:08 pm

steve,

One of them, Ian Thomsen, pointed out that the absence of Perk may actually help the Celtics offense. Didn't think of that, I was only focusing on defense.

Let's hope so.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight Empty Re: 4 out of 6 Sports Illustrated writers still pick Boston tonight

Post by swedeinestonia Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Wow, that is very surprising to me.

I "understand" why I/we think they will win. But interesting to see that they believe so to.

One more win, one more championship! Go Celtics!
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Think about those games he sat out in foul trouble that we were able to pull off victories! I am not saying he is not an important cog in this wheel we call the Boston Celtics, but, for one night, maybe there will be a silver lining.

GO CELTICS!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down