Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:39 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-nets-112719.html

by FLCeltsfan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Aright let's see no KD, no Kyrie, no DJ, no Wilson Chandler. I guess we have to settle for winning by just 10+ today. 🤷‍�🤷‍�

A game like this is really going to show why we are not a better team without Kyrie/Caris.

Yeah we'll beat them by 10 instead of 20.

**** the Celtics but if Kemba is back then this is the first real game with all the injuries nets have...... So id expect a buzzer beater by Jarrett Allen.

Heat fan here, just came to say **** THE CELTICS AND **** BOSTON... I hope y’all win by 30 tonight

Thanks Heat fan, I don’t think there can be a team more hated than the C’s

Nets win = "See, Kyrie IS cancer" Nets lose = "Haha, why did Kyrie and KD join this hot garbage"

Really want these next two games. Best thing would be to at least eek out a win tonight, Kyrie comes back for the game on Friday and we slaughter the Celtics by like 20.

Is Kanter back? JA sucks when going against him

Boston better win after all this trash talking they are doing. Can you imagine, if Boston lost after all this? LOL.

Kyrie returning to Boston? There are gonna be more N-bombs dropped in that place than a clan rally

I genuinely believe that some Celtics fan would un-ironically celebrate a loss tonight just because it means they could slander kyrie more

I always hate playing in Boston. Their court sucks. It's depressing to look at.

If you ever wondered how ESPN feels about the Nets They are willing to push the game back for a college game. They are pushing back a Celtic home game for a college game. Unbelievable

What are they chanting?

"kyrie sucks"

Btw, the Celtics have the best old school jerseys in the league. This New Jersey is absolutely terrible. The Boston Hogwarts Celtics.

Allen should dominate this game again with the bigs the Celtics have.

Well, Allen usually struggles mightily against Kanter.

Celtics fans need to worry about Spencer Dinwiddie instead of being obsessed with Kyrie.

Damn Marks need to get in that Ref locker again this **** is rigged.

Refs are on some real bull right now... The Celtics are already more talented than us. We don’t need three more opponents tonight

Burke throwing shade at Boston's Unis lmao

Celtics fans gonna get laughed at if they lose this game. No Kyrie, no LeVert

Celtics uni's look like they were designed by Smith's Tavern (MY NOTE: Maybe if it's O'Smith's Tavern)

We might've been able to beat the Celtics but we cant beat the refs

Marcus smart still flopping

And that tatum 3 flop that he complained about for 5 mins😂

Marcus Smart is one ugly ass dude and his hair really doesn't do him any favors

I like dreads, twits, braids etc. But Marcus Smart hair (and Dennis Smith Jr too because it's the same) is the worst hairstyle I've ever seen. It doesn't look right at all

You just know that if we lose this game, Boston is gonna talk about how much we suck. But if we win, it'll be a flip flop between "THEYRE BETTER WITHOUT KYRIE LUL" and "WE WERENT EVEN REALLY TRYING SINCE YOU GUYS ARE INJURED"

Looks like Boston And ESPN paid off these refs w the no calls

Oh cool to see Bill Simmons and Mark Whalberg reffing the game

It is first but they are better...Its obvious...only horrible shoting night can lose them this game.

I'm not a traditionalist who thinks Boston has a "great" standard jersey (Seriously, it’s pretty boring). But these really just look like an early 2000’s Catholic prep uni.

Wow—we really are spoiled by Ian, RJ and Sarah. I’ve never been so bored by a team calling a game like I am right now.

Honestly I think it should have been a continuation but I'll take the missed call lmao

I love Kemba (UConn) don’t get me wrong, but he’s starting to pi** me off

Temple hates the Celtics

Guys, I'm starting to think these Boston fans might not like Kyrie too much

Man those Boston jerseys are ugly as he**

Lol of course Tatum gets that soft a** shooting call, this is getting mad annoying

It was a foul tho.

So were like 20 no-calls in the first on them

Doesn't make that not a foul

It’s amazing how many calls Tatum gets

Imagine if the refs weren't scared of the Boston crowd to call fouls on the Celtics

Refs decided contact doesn't count if it's them making it

I bet you any Celtic gets that call

Refs really hate us

Temple is like a super rich mans Keith bogans

Boston players are smacking us in the head, bumping us with their elbows and clearly throwing our players on to the ground and the refs call nothing

You guys are crying about the refs more then DInwiddie!!!!

Kobe Tatum

Tatum should be better then he is

Celtics crowd not even going with the Let's Go Celtics organ sound because they probably still want to see Kyrie. Laughing

Refs have swallowed whistles on at least 3-4 drives now...

This has to be rigged. I don't think anyone will be able to explain me that.

What happened to all of those Kyrie chants? They should be careful what they wish for

**** the Celtics Kyrie chose the better team.

We're literally better than most nba teams including the Celtics, we just arent shooting well and not used to each other yet (MY NOTE: No, you're literally 9-9, 4 1/2 games back from us and have a losing road record)

Meh, win or lose, Boston is in trouble for the foreseeable future. BKN 3 best players are gone, & you are down at the half by 6? Even if you guys lose this one BKN, that is something to smile about....Big picture, more than one game.

Most unfair reffed half for us all year and up 6. Man I would love to beat the celtics back to back

Most sports rivalries are just fun and games but I legitimately hate Boston

most sane people do (MY NOTE: Most sane people don't think a 9-9 team is better than a 13-4 one)

Kinda scared of the second half when we aren't making 3s, and Brad has made adjustments. But that was a really fun second quarter to watch.

How many 3's does Walker have to hit before Allen steps out I wonder

I usually think Dinwiddie complains too much, but his complaints tonight are legit.

Is Bill Simmons reffing this game or something?

Marcus Smart has the worst hair I've ever seen

Homer refs are unreal this game

Every screen Theus sets is moving. Every single one.

Kemba making me miss Kyrie

We need to stop Kemba he's not missing from 3

Boston fans gotta be on some low IQ sh** kyrie ain't even there

Imagine chanting "Kyrie sucks!" at a team that's been beating you most of the night without him. Celtics fans are pathetic.

Refs the mvp of the Celtics.

These calls are so blatantly one-sided

Man Kemba is a monster

Helps that he gets a call every time he drives.

So do they have like parks and movie theaters and bars and concerts and stuff in Boston or is this mostly it?

Does anyone else think their city jerseys say Boscon or is that just me

Yeah we top 6 getting to the line but hey Soltics really good defensive team.

I think you mean Saltics?

Dinwiddie struggling hard against Celtics defense.

Non-calls don't feel good, does it, Boston?

Whoa the refs missed a call that would've been against the Nets!!! Make a wish.

I’m not stepping in Boston ever again.

Tatum needs to keep shooting. Only shot we have.

Kenny seems to be of the belief that an average NBA player cannot play a full quarter of basketball. Has anybody told him this is not the case?

Theo out here looking like he plays for the Washington Generals

if not for the refs we would be up at least 10

Brad Stevens keeps starters out there against our 2nd unit. Try to get some distance. Smart

The biggest difference in this game. You guys have Kemba and we are playing Theo Pinson

I like Theo and want him on the team but I just don’t want him playing.

I like Theo. But he needs to stop trying to play like Kyrie. He's just not good enough.

That’s probably getting overturned

The one time they make a wrong call and it could've been in our favor :\ Nets can't catch a break.

Well at least they're using it on something simple like this. Means if there's a closer call that goes in our favor later, they can't do anything about it.

I agree. Chances are claxton makes only one anyway. Brad hasn't watched enough nets games

I hate these green ****ers

Some taste of ref medicine for Saltics.

Cetlics did all this with Kemba resting. Naot a good sign. (MY NOTE: Maybe you're not better than us after all)

Kanter getting a board over Allen. Where have I seen that one before?

I like Kemba but his fake flops are SO annoying.

That Brad Wanamaker and one could’ve been avoided so easily

**** off green b***ards

Kanter grabs every single board

Dumpster fire Dinwiddie and cokehead Kenny have ruined what was a winnable game

If this team was coached by this forum the starters would average 38 minutes a game

38? Pfffft. If you ain’t playing the full 48...you ain’t trying.

Fell asleep with us 10 ahead, woke up with us 10 behind, damn

Go back to sleep bruh

Ugh if only we had an all star point guard. Boston is making us take terrible shots now

And when did it become a blowout?

Welp, it wasn't a blowout until it was

Refs terribly inconsistent Calls heavily favoring the Celtics.

Kemba walker is just killing our zone with that FT area shot

You think Boston fans would maybe get a little creative Perhaps chant "Where is Kyrie"

When do we play a bad team again?

Marcus Smart is pretty awesome

19 offensive rebounds...Celtics are not a big team

The Celts have love for Joe God I hope he doesn’t end up a Celtic because we gave Prince that contract

Didn’t Marcus Smart or Jaylen Brown say "Joe’s his guy" Something like that. And he’d get to play for Brad Stevens too.

Kid holding a Kemba > Kyrie sign while wearing a Kyrie t-shirt. Boston fans are a new breed of stupid.

I’m sure it’s kanter shirt

Don’t ruin my narrative

I wish Kemba was on any other team

If we had kyrie I think we could’ve won

Kyrie really living rent free in Boston fans' heads and he's not even there.

Hard to win When Kemba is in one of those modes

This game was winnable with Irving taking Pinson’s minutes, Levert taking Musa’s and DJ countering Kanter.

If they played We blow out the Celtics at home. I don’t see what the rest of the league sees in these Celtics, they don’t do anything special.

Not really a winnable game with our 2nd unit at the moment. Boston isn't good though.

I want them during playoffs. They will get exposed.

The Celtics play that old east coast beat you up defense.

I wasn't impressed by Boston at all. Their fans should be very careful what they wish for with Kyrie. If we have our full squad against theirs they might not like the outcome (MY NOTE: Wait until Hayward is back)

Got to tip my hat to Kemba, great performance. We made them work hard to earn it......

Boston's a defensive first team meaning their hard fouls and crowd fuel them. Their fans are crazy not casual. I don't think they're anything special on offense. Gotta respect their grit though they're a tough bunch.

If it wasn't for Kemba hero ball we would of spanked Boston off their home floor, without a doubt.

Celtics fans: "We're obsessed? Nahhh, we're doing so well and are totally not thinking about Kyrie more than our own team"

Laughing Laughing Lol it's sad and pathetic honestly. Worse than girls. I can't believe we're almost 20 games in and they're still with this Kyrie BS.

Celtics fans crying like scorned ex lovers about kyrie. If you're really better without him why are you still crying?

Boston fans out here chanting “Kyrie sucks” to a bunch of players not named Kyrie. Y’all dumb as ****

Sigh, when will Kyrie come back to prove he's very important? (MY NOTE: now that he doesn't have to play in Cleveland and Boston I predict DLF (Delicate Little Flower) will be back soon)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down